Re: Soft aimbot everywhere, Undetected and not get ban.

by apjj

Original Post

★ Novice
@4ccbf460f7b926b1 Aim assist is not soft aim hacks
Message 41 of 45 (454 Views)

Champion
@xXBrockoXx This thread is very old. I wouldn't worry about what the OP or anyone else says.
Message 42 of 45 (446 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Meanwhile, me who 100% certain do not nor ever will use any third party program/software suddenly goy banned. Let's just wait 2 weeks> for a response and play on my alternate account

Message 43 of 45 (419 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

aim assist doesnt make you laser people. js a lot of the preds are clearly using something

Message 44 of 45 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The amount of soft cheats in this game is too darn high. Honestly the amount of people that even know what softs are, let alone how easy it is to get them or how versatile they are is seemingly a super small number of players. You'd think the CS:Go cheating scandals would've brought more attention to how common cheating is in FPS games but it's like most people either turned a blind eye or convinced themselves it was only a few bad apples cheating. The amount of Predator players that get caught cheating should give you an indication of how common it is for people in Gold/Silver who have nothing to lose. It's not even a game that costs money to get a fresh ranked account in (like CS:Go). The anti-cheat they use is garbage as well even when compared to Valve Anti-Cheat which is pretty weak for detecting soft cheats (a lofty task in itself). Honestly, with the way the cheating scene works, you're better off giving up on FPS games entirely than expecting games without cheaters. :S

Message 45 of 45 (242 Views)