Soft Hackers EVERYWHERE

by ThisGamesScuffed

Original Post

Re: Soft Hackers EVERYWHERE

★ Pro
@JjumpingJjack
Can you reproduce what they are doing and compare result in video?
Message 21 of 70 (1,033 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@SlivPTS wrote:
@JjumpingJjack
Can you reproduce what they are doing and compare result in video?

Why should I start cheating, to compare? Sorry I don't get it.

No Recoil is too obvious. Pemanent fire and the crosshair doesn't even change one little bit.

Watch the streams, everyone does it, no one gets busted - sad!

Message 22 of 70 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Guide

@JjumpingJjack wrote:

From my point of view, all big streamers use at least macros with no recoil scripts.

This Diego dude even shows his mouse hand movements.

You do not see any anti recoil movement of his hand, when he shoots permanently with -R301 or R-99, without attachments of course.

It is like, all the streamers do not see this as cheating, because it got normal for them. With pubg it was the same thing.

No one can tell me all these shroud's, choco tacos etc did not use "no recoil" scripts. It is just to obvious.

And then these guys get upset when they get killed by a cheater. This is so hypcritical. Pathetic!

And the worst part is, that it seems, like no one really cares.

I do not see this as only "soft-cheating", it is normal cheating, taking a huge andvantage.

Everyone can get 20+ kills like that. No big deal.

Then, his fan boys watch him him cheat, thinking, "if he does it, I can do it too".

By tolerating this, they generate even more cheaters, this sucks pretty much.

bcose there is no recoil in this game i can spray 30 mag r99 with mowing my mouse about 1cm down its not pubg where you need to control your recoil

Message 23 of 70 (1,009 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@JjumpingJjack
I saw video on YT + you can download script for free. Yeah, every "pro" now can say that he simply controls recoil, but in reality...

P.S. I saw Diego's latest video on YT and he has normal recoil. 

Message 24 of 70 (985 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JjumpingJjack I might agree on Diego cause he was caught cheating in ring of Elysium. But shroud and chaco are legit. Shroud played csgo for c9 and i think chaco is still on tsm. As for soft cheating its just called that cause the aim bot isn’t 100% accurate so its makes it undetectable
Message 25 of 70 (959 Views)

★★ Expert

@ThisGamesScuffed 

He was caught cheating in ROE? Didn't know that.... Interesting...What was he using?  A while back, I was in a squad and one of the dudes was stream sniping him...I didn't really catch on at first 'cause I didn't who he was at the time.  Then we all got lasered....gg

Heart

Message 26 of 70 (913 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ElBirri wrote:
@ThisGamesScuffeddude 2 things:

1. you know about shroud the cloud ex-pro player?
2. do you know? pubg, fortnite and apex use easy anti-cheat.

Do you even know how EAC works?

It only detects cheats, that got integrated into their database and once some minor things got changed in the cheatcode, it doesn´t get detected anymore and it cant detect "private" cheats.

That´s why it will never be good if it gets used exclusivly.

There is a reason most bigger games use severall Anticheats at once.

Good examples are BattlEye and Fairfight together.

BattlEye for example is proactive and blocks/scans for injections.

This anticheat works from day 1 once it´s implemented and it´s not that easy to bypass it without getting caught within a short amount of time.

Fairfight tracks for stats and behavior patterns (like watching a wall severall times where an enemy is behind without him being visible once).

This anticheat needs some time to learn and collect data before it gets good.

EAC needs a lot of human work to have any effect because they need to catch the cheater, scan the cheatprogramm or their forums (basicly getting their hands on the cheat) and how it behaves and then put the code to scan into their database.

Message 27 of 70 (896 Views)

★★★ Guide

Until they add more anti software this game will die very fast.

Message 28 of 70 (886 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ThisGamesScuffed wrote:
@JjumpingJjackI might agree on Diego cause he was caught cheating in ring of Elysium. But shroud and chaco are legit. Shroud played csgo for c9 and i think chaco is still on tsm. As for soft cheating its just called that cause the aim bot isn’t 100% accurate so its makes it undetectable

wtf you talking about hes not using any cheats and was never caught if you watch those youtube 5k viewer vids and sthink hes cheating you are total idiot also if he was caught cheating he would be kicked from TSM org

Message 29 of 70 (870 Views)

★ Pro
@adidasPowah lol welcome to your ban
Message 30 of 70 (858 Views)