Re: Soft Hackers EVERYWHERE

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@Anlbrd wrote:
@JazzTrollNot sure what you mean? One EA account? I think so.

i'm not sure can i play with same account on pc and ps or xbox if i let say link them in any way? I'm just not familiar thats all and im asking. Bcs i'm almost sure i've seen link to other accounts or something like taht

Message 51 of 70 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Anlbrd wrote:

@JazzTrollI'm on xbox and I had about 8.5k S1 kills.  You're wrong.  A good player will regularly get more than 12 kills in one GAME, let alone day when playing against pugs.

[edit] This isn't a brag either - there are shedloads of people with killcounts that put mine to shame.  I'm just using something I know for a fact so I'm not accused of making it up.

8.5k kills is again too much but lets say is possible (on console even tho i doubt that)1500 kills is nowhere near possible (for pc) without cheat, so i think you are wrong. Its simple math i think and on console u might be getting 12+ kills every game but not on PC, no freaking way.. And lets say u made it, lets say u had luck, skill, patience and at the end u made it. but the amount of players with 3k , 4k , 5k kills is so high that is literally impossible every single one of the made 12 kills every single game he went into... Dude, come on. lets keep it real.t

Considering the fact theres a on-going problems with cheaters and you'll make 12+ kills every single game, no way.
And considering the fact in 8 out of 10 games your teammates rage-quit leaving you alone
And considering the fact in how many games you drop and just die, for whatever reason fill the blanks (team-mate idiot landing , No weapon near you in time , out numbered , whatever)

My math might not be 100% clean u might want to change a value here and there but is pretty on point i think , i don't know.

Message 52 of 70 (454 Views)

★★ Pro
@JazzTroll You're just wrong man :S Honestly. 5 kills per game, 5 games per day - allowing for games where there are no kills/instadeaths then give 2 hours. If someone did that for 2 hours a day its 60 days to get to your 1500.

That's really not that much or that difficult. A lot of these guys are playing for 8+ hour stints, and they're playing WITH good people, not people who ragequit after a bad drop.
Message 53 of 70 (440 Views)

★★ Pro
@JazzTroll And as far as I'm aware - no : your account per platform is separated in terms of stats. So your kills from xbox and PC aren't cumulative even if you use the same EA account
Message 54 of 70 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

[Removed by CM]

Top season kills for xbox was 33,032 man.  We don't have hacks :S

Message 55 of 70 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Anlbrd wrote:
@JazzTrollYou're just wrong man :S Honestly. 5 kills per game, 5 games per day - allowing for games where there are no kills/instadeaths then give 2 hours. If someone did that for 2 hours a day its 60 days to get to your 1500.

That's really not that much or that difficult. A lot of these guys are playing for 8+ hour stints, and they're playing WITH good people, not people who ragequit after a bad drop.

Again i'm not saying is hard or impossible im saying its every single day for 4 months how many people are doing this? Dude, there's probably 5 - 7 streamers who play mainly Apex and i'm saying mainly not "all day"  bcs no one is playing that much apex or at least not in this conditions try-harding that much, nah not buying it man :D You are pretty wrong  . Check Twitch ?! And please lets stick to PC i can't really talk about console again theres alot stronger aim assist there and more inexperienced players in my opinion i'm addressing mainly PC

Message 56 of 70 (434 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@JazzTrollMate - I play apex that much, and I know how many names I see constantly :P There are tens of thousands of people who either work from home, do shift work or don't work at all and they play for hours. No-life, try-hard or whatever : without any judgement and just stating the facts : there are people who play a lot of hours and get very good.

I'm sitting here the human embodiment of evidence, at least on the hours played part lol.  Not everyone with high kills is cheating.  It simply is not the truth.  Or does that not matter anymore?

How can you dig your heels in - you were telling me a few seconds ago that 8500 kills seems doubtful to you : I've just linked you to proof that a console account had more than 4 times that.

Message 57 of 70 (431 Views)

★★ Pro

Re: console doesn't count - You can get better with a M&K than you'll ever get with a controller, generally speaking.  The difference between casual and try-hard on PC is vast. 

Message 58 of 70 (427 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 59 of 70 (3,579 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@lilbabyjoe69 Hahahaha wrong i have almost 1k hours in apex you're so wrong it's packed with cheaters soft aimboting and most def wallhacks. I have been gaming since i was 14 and im 28 now. I know what hacks look like i grew up seeing them thrive. This is why i quit csgo everyone cheated even professionals.
Message 60 of 70 (361 Views)