Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: So why do people think their vision of the game is the correct one?

by Jackz2kxx

Original Post

So why do people think their vision of the game is the correct one?

★★★★★ Novice

Do you all go to Nintendo and start a boycott because classic Mario games are 2D and so shouldn't be in 3D? I'm sure Nintendo would just laugh at your gaijin thoughts. The game isn't even anywhere near as buggy as FO76 or Atlas. If you want to play destiny/division so bad, why don't you play that instead? Why turn the game into a clone? Just because it's in the looter shooter genre, doesn't mean it should be exactly like ones before it. Would people even play Apex if it were just another pubg clone with no classes? PSO/MHW are very grindy games, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that hates them this much.

Could it just be some ulterior motive? Maybe something about an irrational hatred for anything EA?

Message 1 of 29 (436 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@IRDaWinrar 

Based on the kotaku article yesterday I would assume it is because bioware clearly didn't have a vision for the game when creating it to begin with. 

Message 2 of 29 (417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Firstly, by suggesting other people are wrong, you are suggesting you are right by suggesting they are wrong.

Secondly, it’s not about being right or wrong. Feedback is about telling how you feel, whether positive or negative.

The game was rushed in term of menus, empty of content and buggy as hell and that was even before any article saw the light of day. That is what a lot of paying customers felt, that sort of feedback ought to be vital to anyone or any company who is savy because making customers happy is the only way of being successful.

There is no denying the fact that the game wasn’t complete at launch and it should have been delayed further, 4 patches in such a short period of time and PS4 breaking should be a constant reminder of that.

Message 3 of 29 (410 Views)

★ Guide

You and your weired examples. MHW and PSO are both not focused on US or EU market. They are focused on asian market which is well known for crazy grind fest. But here is the thing: Maybe EA just stick with what they did to make you feel be right. But then you are their player base. Not really a big player base but well, who cares about a big playerbase huh? Wink

Message 4 of 29 (350 Views)

★ Guide
Good question. Like I wrote somewhere else, sometimes people just need someone they can hate. Of course the game has issues, but those small issues are totally blown out of proportion, amplified by monetized content platforms where people hate for likes and ad impressions.

People should just chill and have fun. But what they're doing is make a science out of each and every little glitch or problem they find, take it to the internet parliament to debate what exactly?

That they played a freaking game for 100 hours and are bored now so they start to rant and hate? It's almost a little bit funny.

Anthem has issues and a lot of room to grow, but ultimately it's already a pretty cool game.
Message 5 of 29 (305 Views)

★ Guide

@Cyphronite wrote:
Good question. Like I wrote somewhere else, sometimes people just need someone they can hate. Of course the game has issues, but those small issues are totally blown out of proportion, amplified by monetized content platforms where people hate for likes and ad impressions.

People should just chill and have fun. But what they're doing is make a science out of each and every little glitch or problem they find, take it to the internet parliament to debate what exactly?

That they played a freaking game for 100 hours and are bored now so they start to rant and hate? It's almost a little bit funny.

Anthem has issues and a lot of room to grow, but ultimately it's already a pretty cool game.

It's just a boring wannabe loot shooter without endgame content. Now think about that: pppl where playing thousends of hours warframe, division or destiny and didn't get bored. But obviously you are more the casual gamer instead of playing endgame.

You should chill and pay honor to the higher ones Standard smile

And atm it's a freaking aweful game.

Message 6 of 29 (296 Views)

★★★★ Pro

People always think they know better and can do it so much better than the boss. There's also the old saying "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing", its positively lethal when they have no knowledge whatsoever. The worst thing you could do is make a game on what the gamers want, the best games give the gamer what they need instead.

Message 7 of 29 (284 Views)

★ Guide

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

@Cyphronite wrote:

It's just a boring wannabe loot shooter without endgame content. Now think about that: pppl where playing thousends of hours warframe, division or destiny and didn't get bored. But obviously you are more the casual gamer instead of playing endgame.

You should chill and pay honor to the higher ones Standard smile

And atm it's a freaking aweful game.

Yeah, I usually prefer keeping it casual

Message 8 of 29 (275 Views)

★★ Guide

Because I'm always right

Message 9 of 29 (265 Views)

★ Guide

@Cyphronite wrote:

Yeah, I usually prefer keeping it casual

See, thats the point. But Bioware didn't say "No guys, don't expect endgame like in all other loot shooter, after u hit 30 and finished our aweful 'story', the game is over."

If they did it, i would be fine cause then i didn't buy the game and i will not complain. But no, they just hype it like beeing the next but better destiny. And it's obviously not only me. PC Gamer gave a 55/100 Gameinformer gave 7/10 Gamepro gave a 65/100....for a triple A studio, thats just a desaster.

Message 10 of 29 (259 Views)
Twitter Stream