So where do I go?

by MujiXxX

Original Post

So where do I go?

★ Guide

As I am not allowed to discuss anything more about this thread (without the thread being locked) then please can someone give me a link to another forum where I/we can air our grievances please; where we as a community can really come together about this subject.

I know there is not much more that the mods of this forum can do about the problem other than keep asking us to make reports. However, those same mods must appreciate the frustration when, weeks after reporting a blatant ch3@ter with a kill streak of 151 and a rank progression of 99.7% (top 0.1%) that user is still playing and ch3@ting and is blatantly getting away with it.

Message 1 of 5 (518 Views)

Re: So where do I go?

Hero
@MujiXxX Probably Reddit. I know that the Battlefield official forums aren't allowing these discussions any longer either.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 2 of 5 (501 Views)

@MujiXxX 

The thing is, it just becomes an echo chamber and nothing is actually accomplished through discussion except for a witch hunt.

You're free to make a post on Reddit but keep in mind any sort of name and shame isn't allowed there either and will most likely get deleted

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 5 (470 Views)

★ Guide

You make a good point but without any reasonable, meaningful discussion the problem won't go away and EA need to be held to account with regards to their promises of action being taken. We keep being told to make reports but the players we report are still playing the game. I check Battlefield Tracker weekly on those I have reported (that have insanely high kill streaks and that are 100% positively ch3@ting) and they are still being allowed to play.

I know that privacy issues mean that EA cannot tell us which users are being banned but seeing those that are reported continue to play does not fill me with any confidence. I have yet to see any evidence EA are doing what they say they are doing.

Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

I can understand the frustration that comes from encountering cheaters, but Answers HQ really isn't the place to report people. Like was mentioned before it can lead to people sharpening their pitchforks and going on a witch hunt, which isn't something we can allow. 

I know it gets old hearing the same thing over and over again, but the team at DICE and the Terms of Service team are always working on ways to address issues with cheats. Unfortunately these investigations aren't really going to be discussed publicly due to the nature of the topic. I can really only ask that you continue reporting cheaters and trust the team to continue working on this. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (390 Views)