Re: So when’s the next event / what will it be ?

by Cro_Pittt

Original Post

So when’s the next event / what will it be ?

★★ Pro

Jus wondered if there’s any news on the next event or LTM ? 

Message 1 of 9 (562 Views)

★★ Expert

I don't think there's been any updates? They're working from home so it might be a while. 

To be completely cynical, I'd say the easiest cop-out would be to simply have a trios on KC with SBMM completely off. 

Message 2 of 9 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I predict on the week of July 4, Independence day, so June 30th-July 14th.

Message 3 of 9 (509 Views)

★★ Pro
@pastaclown True didn’t really consider that , hopefully not though haha would be good to get another mode in even if it’s just bringing old ones like armed and dangerous back for a few days . Hopefully @asukojo is on the money with end of June / early July
Message 4 of 9 (501 Views)

★ Expert

Don't worry next event will be a heirloom event, last one was like at the beginning of March, so basically 3 months ago. Is your pocket ready? Tongue out

Message 5 of 9 (487 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Cro_Pittt  Haha, don't spend cash to buy an heirloom!  Its, what, 500 packs to statistically get 1?  I don't even know if that's a guarantee.

I think you're crazy if you basically want to spend close to $500 to get a melee weapon nobody is going to really see in a game.

Message 6 of 9 (472 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MassiveVernon It should happen sometime between 4 to 6 weeks after launching a new season. But now because of “working from home” thing, I guess it will happen on the 6th or 7th week after season 5 launch.
Message 7 of 9 (445 Views)

Message 8 of 9 (387 Views)

★ Expert

@KelRiever  One heirloom guaranteed every 500 packs. Some people got it even in the first 30 packs lol. I think i've opened(considering free packs also) almost 300 packs and still got none. 

Well you could apply that to almost every game though. I think they are really cool, too expensive but cool. If i get the chance to have one i'll choose the Kunai.

Message 9 of 9 (365 Views)