Re: So, what are you guys playing ...

by Redmattgame

Original Post

So, what are you guys playing ...

★ Expert

I still adore Apex but the ongoing issues are just ... well, they're kind of disappointing that there's a major game out there's so bug-filled. I think the final straw came for me when I chose to play "Rampart's Random Arenas' and ended up in a PUBS BR match on WE instead.

So, I'm trying other games. Being playing LoL (am a complete newb) and SMITE.

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 82 (932 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@EdwardDLuffy 

PUBG
No Man Sky
Studio One 4/5

Been looking for a new title this past week.

Message 2 of 82 (924 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy when I get frustrated by Apex I play fallout 4 and days gone
am waiting for a new BR game that is coming soon to PS.
it's called blood hunt and it looks very interesting and I have never been wrong about a game that I chose so I have very high hopes for this
Message 3 of 82 (923 Views)

Valheim for a change of pace vs FPS games. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 4 of 82 (911 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy Finished the event tracker and dropped apex. I’ll probably go back from time to time just to finish the BP. Currently on level 89.

I hate myself for buying a lot of games on my switch knowing that I wouldn’t have enough time to play them at all. Just started another Respawn game on the PS5, Jedi fallen order. Hope that it’s good!
Message 5 of 82 (904 Views)

★★ Expert
Borderlands 2, Pre-Sequel!, and Borderlands 3. Trying to get plat on all three, so far I did take plat on number 2.

@maximas1986 Bloodhunt looks almost as messy and with the same vertical gameplay like Hyper Scape. I fail to see it be a threat to Apex, of course unless Apex continues to be unplayable. 🤭
Message 6 of 82 (890 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@CCbathwater I didn't go deep into the details of it but what I like is the environment, the dark city scene, drinking the blood of your enemies to regain health, climbing walls similar to revenant ( not jumping crazy high) like hyperscape.
the third-person view is not a thing that I like ( I hate Fortnite) but from the very few clips I watched the game felt very fluid and smooth, and I have a feeling that it will be released with MNK support so it will be a blast.
anyways, this game can not be compared to Apex as it's totally different but it might replace it for some people if it proves that it's more fun and less stressful
Message 7 of 82 (861 Views)

★★ Pro

I'm trying to crash out Spiderman Miles Morales (PS5) & I'm about 3/4 through the game (close to getting a Platinum on it as well) & will delete the game once I've completed it to create some much needed space on my PS5HD for the silly season in games releases up until Xmas.I'm a few hours into playing Aliens Fireteam (PS5) which is a pretty decent game so far,it's  not as good as I hoped it would be & purely as an 'Aliens' game it's not a patch on Alien Isolation.Also playing through Resident Evil; The Village (PS5) which is good but doesn't hold a candle to Resi 7.My copy of Deathloop (PS5) keeps looking at me with those 'puppy dog eyes' begging me to play it.

As for upcoming games I seriously hope that Fifa 22 turns out to be good (or just better than Fifa 19,20 & 21) with it's much hyped 'hypermotion engine' but Far Cry 6 & Riders Republic are my 2 must-have games this year as well as Back 4 Blood (I'm hopeful about).

Message 8 of 82 (843 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy After a week off due to vaca I'm back on Apex without any real issues. If I take a break I would finally play through Squadrons or play some golf.
Message 9 of 82 (823 Views)

Champion
@Redmattgame Fifa 22 will be like the rest. Start off promising, people complain they cant do their fancy moves, patches come and ruin the game. Why I did not buy 21 and will not buy 22.
Message 10 of 82 (822 Views)