So obvious when their are no cheaters in the match

by unferthington

Original Post

So obvious when their are no cheaters in the match

★ Guide

I just won 2 in a row.  It is like night and day when their are no cheaters in a match. 

I swear to God I thought I was going insane the past 3 months. 

In the first two months of Apex I would win matches all the time, get good kills, good damage almost every match. Got up to 1400 kills with my main in 2 months.

Then 3 months ago the cheating took off like crazy.  Kills on my main stagnated, I got like 300 in the past 3 months!  I went from getting 1400 in 2 months to 300 in 3 months!!!!

Almost never won a match.  

Past couple of weeks has been weird.  Still seeing plenty of cheaters, but then their are times when they all seem to go away.  And when I started doing well again and winning matches I realized "Holy S***! There aren't any cheaters in this match!!!" 

I guess ranked is occupying cheaters so much, its possible to get regular matches with no cheaters. 

And I don't play ranked because I don't have a group to play with and I dont have the time to find one and maintain it. I play when my family lets me essentially. 

Message 1 of 7 (371 Views)

Re: So obvious when their are no cheaters in the match

★★ Expert

+1

Heart

Message 2 of 7 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Same, I won a match earlier and said, "Wow, that went smoothly. Guess there were no cheaters." Large smile was a really good match too I gotta say.

Well put. It's clear when it's a fair match or when someone is just spraying your whole team with perfect accuracy, then you all die in .5 seconds.. check the name, level 25, 'xXb0nerp1llsxX'

Message 3 of 7 (344 Views)

★★ Pro

Too bad xx00012brraxxor is in every game.

game is *

Message 4 of 7 (290 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just because you don't encounter one yourself, there isn't one. It could be that there are 2 hackers, hacker a vs hacker b, hacker a lost, hacker b is low and get third partied.

But to be fair there's less hacker compared to before, I'm guessing because of ranked? Although I still see a spike of hacker in normal queue just after the weekly challenge reset.

I think low ranked is safe from hacker?

Message 5 of 7 (264 Views)

★★ Pro

* of bronze IV helping their diamond friends in ranked. Xxx00003testcheat asf, they’re awesome

Message 6 of 7 (248 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@lBreathTakingl You're absolutely right, and I think about that sometimes as well. Many of them probably lose and when they're on my team and die, they just leave the match asap. It's shameful.

I think they're finally getting bored of using them, altogether. Are we progressing again as a whole?

One thing is for sure, good will beat evil yet again Nerd I know im cheesy ok you don't have to tell me

Message 7 of 7 (242 Views)