Re: So no Olympus?

by ThiccccQuava

Original Post

So no Olympus?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Is there currently no way to play on Olympus?

Message 1 of 11 (544 Views)

★ Guide

It is a shame that we keep having to burn out on a single map. No ranked rotation and it seems like they want us playing on a single map for pubs too. I posted about this a while ago, I do not understand why all maps are not available to pubs. Rotate them every hour as they are or maybe on a day to day basis. Doesn't make sense to me to have it all be the same map for weeks at a time. 

-Thiccccquava

Message 2 of 11 (527 Views)

★ Expert

Rotation on pubs is back as normal but takeover still active

Message 3 of 11 (522 Views)

Champion
@EdwardDLuffy Takeover on WE? Games must last 5 minutes 🤣
Message 4 of 11 (514 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I just want all 3 maps to rotate in pubs. I guess they really pushing Olympus down our throats.

Message 5 of 11 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man I'd rather have the choice of choosing my map like other games do. I seriously don't know why they don't do it here.
Message 6 of 11 (445 Views)

★★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 Would be Increased queue times I guess is their answer
Message 7 of 11 (422 Views)

★★★ Expert
@MassiveVernon it's not just playerbase splitting at this point. It's also about the support for features. Each live map needs to have a dedicated team that continuously tests, optimizes and fixes bugs. I think Respawn needs to grow even bigger in order to be able to support more than 3-4 maps simultaneously.
Message 8 of 11 (411 Views)

Champion
@ThickGrape It was an hourly rotation yesterday?

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 11 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe As much money as they're making off the game plus being backed by EA they should be bigger. And the game should be running better lol.
Message 10 of 11 (357 Views)