So my acc got banned for harrasment or so it says

by K1NG-M1D4Z

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So my acc got banned for harrasment or so it says

★★ Novice

hmmm aint sure what happened as to why when im not even the one using my acc and i last played the game on season 5 i lent my acc to my bro who needs it to play with his friends 

came back to the game banned my thing is my bro never played solo he was always with a premade team (his friends)so i highly doubt that his friends report for him for harrasment i dont know if an enemy can do that as well but yeah acc banned or so it says apparently sad to see the game i played nonstop s 3 to 5 got me this i dont know whether it was a random system ban who considers which is banned or i really got banned cause of most likely enemies who got pissed and reported my brother (who was using my account)well to be fair hes a dia but i actually spent stuff on that acc battlepass and skin packs thats why i really need it back its been a week since i last saw i was banned made a report same day im just highly worried my report wont even be seen out of the million people who actually play the game my acc just left there me not knowing when id even get to play it

well for now i made a temp acc just to play cause i felt the rush to play apex again new season and all to bad the grind ill all have wont be considered but hey i just hope this gets fixed and not banned cause of some random kid out there who reported out of rage cause he got killed

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: So my acc got banned for harrasment or so it says

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @K1NG-M1D4Z ,

Your Case will be reviewed by the ToS Team (Terms of Service). It has been taking longer than usual for the ToS Team to respond due to the influx of Cases on Bans and Suspensions they receive daily on top of the ones they are already working. They have to follow certain procedures to make sure each Case is handled correctly, and this takes time.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

Once the ToS Team has reviewed your case, they will give you a response. (Even if it takes longer than the Original 72hrs)

If you have any other questions about Bans or Suspensions, I encourage you to take a look at EA_Lannas Thread.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @K1NG-M1D4Z ,

Your Case will be reviewed by the ToS Team (Terms of Service). It has been taking longer than usual for the ToS Team to respond due to the influx of Cases on Bans and Suspensions they receive daily on top of the ones they are already working. They have to follow certain procedures to make sure each Case is handled correctly, and this takes time.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

Once the ToS Team has reviewed your case, they will give you a response. (Even if it takes longer than the Original 72hrs)

If you have any other questions about Bans or Suspensions, I encourage you to take a look at EA_Lannas Thread.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @K1NG-M1D4Z if you allow others access to your account then you are responsible for any actions that they take. 

If you have raised a case with our TOS team then once their investigation is finished they will email you.

I would recommend updating your password and ensuring that only you can use your account going forward.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)