Re: So many ea devs moving to Vancouver... could it be a sign?

by Fork_x_Spoon

Original Post

★★ Pro
@WaterThornz Probably for the next project. We have nothing that suggests that it will be PvZ related though.
Message 11 of 15 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

If only that was true @Gormey, at least the BFN 2 part, not the cutting support next September part! Frown

The main reason that I would like this game to continue is as a backup for if another shooter is not made. If another shooter gets made, or we as the community know there will be one in the works, then I have nothing to complain about.

Message 12 of 15 (382 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@WaterThornz Since these job listings are all related to movie / cutscene stuff, I think they might try to spice up their mobile games by using some tech from their console engine. I don't really know if this is possible, but it would explain it.

@Gormey I really appreciate your humor, but keep in mind many people whose native language isn't English use the English forums, because the international ones are mostly unused. Even though I'm certified to speak English at a native level, some cultural things like humor can still be challenging to 100% understand. When you made your "op cheese chars" thread, I only knew what you were talking about because I saw a video explain terms Super Mario Maker YouTuber use. I had never encountered the word "Cheese" being used in that way before. Sure, there is a similar concept to "cheesing something" in other languages as well, but the word is different and it's something you'd never encounter when learning a language. And sarcasm is difficult to show & understand in written language, no matter which language you speak.

Message 13 of 15 (341 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I highly doubt they're going to be working on anything PvZ so quick after this game was a bust for them.

Message 14 of 15 (266 Views)

★ Pro
If it's not a new PvZ game I'm fine with it. I'll always remember BFN for being the first game I 100% completed. PvZ or not, hopefully it's a better project. Because in the end, that's what everyone wants: a good game.
Message 15 of 15 (264 Views)