So many Aim botters...

by unferth

Original Post

So many Aim botters...

★★ Guide

Game is currently getting ruined by all the cheaters.  

How many have been banned lately???  Any new numbers?

Message 1 of 12 (769 Views)

Re: So many Aim botters...

★★★ Guide

We need some official answers on what is being done about the cheating.

Message 2 of 12 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

We need some official word of how many people are crying cheater because they get killed by a better player

Message 3 of 12 (739 Views)

★★★ Guide

Cheating is very real in this game, You only need to spectate a bit to see if someone is cheating or not. Those who are crying about people complaining about cheats are probably the ones cheating... 

Message 4 of 12 (736 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey, no need to be so aggressive.  I will admit, I've been outplayed and outgunned on numerous occasions but have also encountered quite a few cheaters. 

Being rude about the issue isn't going to help anything, I feel like we should all strive to make the A:L community a quality environment for people to voice their concerns.  There are already enough toxic communities out there in the gaming world, why add to it?

Message 5 of 12 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you suspect that someone is cheating - make a ticket with a proof, send it instead of making irrelevant topics. 

Message 6 of 12 (702 Views)

★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

We need some official word of how many people are crying cheater because they get killed by a better player

Sadly, there's allways someone like you that keeps throwing sentences that don't help to open dev's eyes to a current problem.

Message 7 of 12 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Uncl3Psych0 wrote:

If you suspect that someone is cheating - make a ticket with a proof, send it instead of making irrelevant topics. 

This "irrelevant topics" aren't hidden from public like "ticket with a proof". If it wasn't public, most probably developers would think that there was no cheating problem, and players would spend money on it and then being disappointed.

Already did some report with proof on rounds that I even didn't play, but no feedback received.

Already uninstalled this game, and waiting for better servers, less crashes and less cheaters.

Message 8 of 12 (696 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

numbers pls

Message 9 of 12 (628 Views)

★ Apprentice
Why do these companies never learn, they are so good at killin their own games.
Message 10 of 12 (624 Views)