Re: So mad. Just got a 45 min abandon penalty. Take this penalty off or fix it.

by X_jab12_x

Original Post

So mad. Just got a 45 min abandon penalty. Take this penalty off or fix it.

★★★★★ Newbie

I stopped olaying this as a result. And im sure many ppl who are getting bans dont wanna wait 45 mins or let alone 5-10 mins. Also fix the crap to allow abandoning after 2 mins of you being killed. Nobody wants to be forced to wait for these reasons. As i know they dont wanna be abandoned as well. You guys are too smart to not have thought about that in the long run. Great job another game going to crap.

Message 1 of 11 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@fensinzac Not to mention i left ONE game. I understand if i left multiple games in a row for 45 mins. But ONE game i left man.
Message 2 of 11 (603 Views)

★ Guide

I've left 2 game before with no ban. Doubt you left "one" game.

Message 3 of 11 (586 Views)

★ Guide

I left 2 games and got 10min . you prob left more than that . pentlay added overall for all your games. maybe today u left one game but it remembers your previous abandon maybe last week 

Message 4 of 11 (575 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yet again, another post about this topic.

Why are people still in shock of the implemented system?

Respawn/Ea will not cater to the temper tantrums of legitimate penalties.

In fact, these posts only serve to reinforce the idea that it should exist. And for a good reason.

To make rage quitters reflect on their selfish actions.

The only time one feels sympathy for the penalty, is when the game crashes for someone.

This is an internal problem that should not be subject for abuse.

Message 5 of 11 (567 Views)

★★★ Expert

@fensinzac wrote:

I stopped olaying this as a result. And im sure many ppl who are getting bans dont wanna wait 45 mins or let alone 5-10 mins. Also fix the crap to allow abandoning after 2 mins of you being killed. Nobody wants to be forced to wait for these reasons. As i know they dont wanna be abandoned as well. You guys are too smart to not have thought about that in the long run. Great job another game going to crap.

Good, I do hope you stopped playing, types like you who wander into a great game and defecate all over it aren't welcome anymore.

"And im sure many ppl who are getting bans dont wanna wait 45 mins or let alone 5-10 mins."

You what even more people don't want? Have 2 people lose rating AND time played to save uninvested and careless derps a little bit of time.

It was about time players like you stopped being treaten as "customers" this measure is basically Respawn saying they've had enough of people who seem uninterested in actually playing the game, ruining it for the people who do.

You guys are basically that group of hooligans from another town, coming over for a game stomping up a local bar, smashing glasses on the floor, and pissing all over the bathroom and then happily leave having made all the regulars uncofortable and upset.

You guys are a fart in the wind, and respawn is saving this game with the penalty. In case it hasn't dawned on you yet, you're being kindly told to leave.

Message 6 of 11 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex need to take this off. I just left the game because my dumb * teammate decided to land across map and not help us at all. How i's it fair that I have to sit and wait for him to die because he didnt want to be a team player. Im about to rage delete this game. Get it together respawn. That i's absolute ridiculous!

Message 7 of 11 (412 Views)

@fensinzac You’re essentially sticking your
hand in the fire and telling it not to be so hot.

If you don’t want the penalty, don’t leave it's that simple.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 11 (383 Views)

@fensinzac You did not leave one game, the penalty starts at 5 minutes and basically doubles every tome after that. So you’ve left more than one game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 11 (381 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@rooneymyers
You say he's far away so you just have to wait until your banner is grey Respawn timed out maybe 1-2 min but you quit and now it's worse.
Btw if i'm playing with randoms i would follow the solo guy so we can drop and play as a team.
This situation is rare.

Anyway, think about it without penalty everyone would quit like they do in normal games when they get knocked.
You should get it together cause having no penalty is absolutely ridiculous!
Message 10 of 11 (369 Views)