Re: So laggy!!!

by SpliffzillaMcgee

Original Post

So laggy!!!

★★★★★ Novice

Ya I play on ps4 and its soooooooo laggy for the past few days it's at its worst right at the start which is one of the most important parts of the game

Message 1 of 6 (442 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @oXxDarknessxXo. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (417 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It really is laggy. I've been experiencing lag at the beginning also, like slow motion lag where I could barely run or pickup anything. But Respawn is known for lag. Titanfall2 was a laggy mess also. I just wonder when will they patch the problem. People have ben reporting casual frame rate issues over the past weeks.
Message 3 of 6 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Everyone I talk to on the mic are saying the same thing... it's not my connection
Message 4 of 6 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've seen this too. Sydney servers and everyone is lagging at the start of the game. Not just me. Slow motion gameplay.

Message 5 of 6 (327 Views)

★★ Novice

Laggy for me on PC too. Came here wondering if others were experiencing choppy gameplay too.

Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)