Re: So i asked my friend who is CHEATING and this is his answer

by RichAC

Original Post

So i asked my friend who is CHEATING and this is his answer

★★ Pro

From 1 out of millions of cheaters out there, i finally got an answer.

My group of friends and i play apex a lot, some of us quit some of us still here, but i have 1 friend who apparently cheating since the early days, since we all like level 50s or so, and now we all in level 150s including him, so there is one simple question, "why you hacking?" and his answer was,

"there is no right reason to hack in any game, but it's like the devs doesn't even do much about cheating problem, which is a big problem in a lovable, brilliant, and competitive game such as Apex, i remember we got killed by high level cheaters a lot and i think this is what the way this game is supposed to be played (sarcasm). And now i'm like level 100 and i'm still running around freely, no ban, no warrant, nothing."

And i asked him "what if you get banned?" he said, "I'm sure there's hundreds of players out there who spam me on those report button since it came out like a month ago, but hell i'm still here, matter of fact, i'm waiting every goddam day to be banned so i know that the devs paying attention to cheaters, and i couldn't be more happier if that happens"

For me, this is an eye opening statement came out from a cheater, the fact that he's waiting to get banned so he know himself that the devs is doing something is somehow a good point.

Message 1 of 19 (742 Views)

★★ Pro

This has always been the reply I have gotten over the years from people that always cheat in games.

Basically the "Everyone else does it so I should too" mentality.    I always give this reason for why people cheat.

Alot of times its just crappy players who think they see cheaters everywhere when it isn't the case, or people who gravitate to hacker forums where they see game  cheats being sold as big business,   some people are just born fakes whether online or not,    etc... 

But they all always have the same excuse.

Message 2 of 19 (740 Views)

★★★ Guide

Easy anti cheat is a joke i reported to their web site with video proof and these cheaters are not banned weeks after.

This report button does nothing.

Message 3 of 19 (721 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Imagine this: 

You have 4 factions. 

Hack sellers

Hackers

Regular Gamers

Game company.

Game company wants to earn money. They produce a game and sell it. If they constantly work to counter new hacks they get nothing. Its just generatimg costs.

Hack sellers sell cheats to players. Thier work is just a minimum of the work a developer has to create a hole new game. And they make lot of money out of this. 

Both, Game company and Hack seller dont want a game to be dead anytime soon as it is generates income for both. 

I strongly belive both work together as they both have the power to complete ruin thier buissneness. 

Hack seller: will you stop to hunt my customers ? I can offer you constant updates so you can swipe some older hacks by time? You would benefit. It would make you look better.

Game company: hmmm okay. If but i want 5% of your income.

Hack seller: okay, but just if you give me intel of upcoming ban waves so i can protect my premium customers ?

Game company: Deal !

Both "hackers and regular gamers" are just cashcows. 

Milk milk milk milk

I think thats the sad truth behind this.

Message 4 of 19 (633 Views)

★ Guide

@LordWorgull wrote:

Imagine this: 

You have 4 factions. 

Hack sellers

Hackers

Regular Gamers

Game company.

Game company wants to earn money. They produce a game and sell it. If they constantly work to counter new hacks they get nothing. Its just generatimg costs.

Hack sellers sell cheats to players. Thier work is just a minimum of the work a developer has to create a hole new game. And they make lot of money out of this. 

Both, Game company and Hack seller dont want a game to be dead anytime soon as it is generates income for both. 

I strongly belive both work together as they both have the power to complete ruin thier buissneness. 

Hack seller: will you stop to hunt my customers ? I can offer you constant updates so you can swipe some older hacks by time? You would benefit. It would make you look better.

Game company: hmmm okay. If but i want 5% of your income.

Hack seller: okay, but just if you give me intel of upcoming ban waves so i can protect my premium customers ?

Game company: Deal !

Both "hackers and regular gamers" are just cashcows. 

Milk milk milk milk

I think thats the sad truth behind this.

Put down the tinfoil hat.  Devs are not getting paid by hackers lol. 

Message 5 of 19 (623 Views)

★★★ Guide

lol! a bit far fetched but this day and age corruption is everywhere

Message 6 of 19 (617 Views)

★★ Guide

Havent any rinfoil hats, since we know the earth is flat we know HAARP can not work. You can see it when you take a closer look to that chemtrails. HAARP would make them kinda wobbely, but they are straight !

:P

Message 7 of 19 (586 Views)

★★ Novice

This is FACT! I believe this to be true anyways. Its like Afghanistan...Why are we still there? Ask big pharmaceutical companies. Coincidence its where the worlds most Opium is? There is no interest for the American people there, they had over 10 years to get their govt and country together...anyways, yeah same principle and I see  these cheaters with NO FEAR, will track a player through the wall of 2 buildings, no fear.... 

Message 8 of 19 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@LordWorgull

I care about my account and moneys but cheater won't , many of them will just buy another one after they got ban . Game company have such wealth customers , so it don't need to make deal with hacker , the ban wave means "it's time to make some money" for game company , this is legal . :P

Message 9 of 19 (544 Views)

★ Guide

..Is your friend 11? :o

Message 10 of 19 (538 Views)