So guys. We did it.

by CrazyPlays54

Original Post

So guys. We did it.

★★ Pro

We finally got the Mirage buff.

After 4 and a bit seasons of begging, and climbing towards the final rung of the Mirage buff ladder, we got there. We have finally been acknowledged, and Mirage is now a useful character to play as. Invisible rez, actual ultimate and controllable decoy are all accomplished steps we have succeeded with, and this Mirage buff has proven to us, that yes. Respawn can balance a character, given a year and a bit. So, we can hope for an Octane buff in Season 6 guys!

But, as we lower the #BuffMirage into its coffin, and we dance our way to victory, we will never forget the time when we achieved so much, with the one character, and changed the way that Mirage was played, forever, 

#RIPBuffMirage

But look on the bright side. At least we get to do #BuffOctane now.

Message 1 of 11 (427 Views)

Re: So guys. We did it.

★★ Guide

@CrazyPlays54I play the titanic theme on the flute as #BuffMirage's coffin is lowered into the soft earth. A solitary tear falls from my cheek. I lean towards the coffin and quietly say..... "You can rest now"

Message 2 of 11 (362 Views)

★★★★ Pro

sooooooooo #nerfmirage? 

Message 3 of 11 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CrazyPlays54 It's really sad to see the devs strip Lifeline of her power one patch at a time. First, it was Gibby with fast heal and fast rez inside the dome and now it's Mirage with invisible rez. #JusticeforLifeline
Message 4 of 11 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 5 of 11 (331 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Devs already addressed it so the jokes on you buddy!

New Tab - Google Chrome 15-05-2020 22_38_53 (2).png

Like Lifeline says 'Ya better not romp wid me' Standard smile

Message 6 of 11 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 7 of 11 (294 Views)

Champion

@BaldWraithSimp  I think that pic you've shared honestly hits the nail on the head.

She isn't weak by any means,small hitbox quick revives and quick heals is a powerful set of passive strengths to have.

It's just the fact her abilities themselves are a little lackluster in current seasons. Personally i think her tactical should lose its healing function and be reworked into something else, as lets face it....it just forces a crowd up of your team and can be pretty cataclysmic.

Her Ult should be a wider AoE based heal, perhaps some sort of heal pulse that causes a regen effect on legends in range with the same heal rate as the drone.

It wouldn't overpower her as such it would just shift the functionality somewhat.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 11 (280 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag Her tactical could be the heal thing from the dummies day only it doesnt heal opponents. The ulti would be better if it was instant and didnt give the position away.
Message 9 of 11 (255 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag The only downside to Lifeline is her ult and the fact that her passive is being handed down to some other legends in some form(not identical) like Mirage invisible rez and Gibby fast heal/rez. She needs unique abilities.
Message 10 of 11 (219 Views)