Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: So did you collect Every New Legendary yet?

by daemontonio

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I can honestly say that I have collected every new item in the Cataclysm, Support, Gear, Weapon and Melee in Legendary Status. Thankfully, most have very good rolls on them.

Message 21 of 29 (286 Views)

★ Guide

Ok, today I just got my Final Missing Legendary Razorwing, now that my Weapons Collection is complete I am only left with my Ranger.

I got everything Cataclysm Legendary now except for my Ranger's Priming Melee and Shield Support Gear.

Just wondering anyone else got nearly everything except for maybe 1 or 2 missing pieces?

Message 22 of 29 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Viewga > edit: not to mention how I got 0 L75 Bloodlust component drops after 400+ hours - which is a cornerstone of every melee build.

So I've got Bloodlust drop right on the next day after typing this (it took only 4 month / 450 hours to get it). It's like BioWare devs are reading these forums and correct their server code on the fly Cool
Message 23 of 29 (234 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Reposter Yes, I am still missing Berserker's Cry and Voice of Courage in Support, and the Arctic Tomb in Gear in legendary. I keep getting them again and again in masterwork.
Message 24 of 29 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I got all except Fiery Strike, which never was a priority. I’m happy that as a casual player, I found decent variants of all those items I like. Some essential ones, like Berserker‘s Cry and Spectre‘s Flash were obtained just at the end of week 5b. 

Damage rolls (325%+) include an early Bad Omen (oh no!), Relentless Pursuit, very late Blades of Wardening (finally!) and a last minute Riza’s.

I failed to get a Relentless Pursuit with extra charges, but those are also fun to use on the other new gear. Well, maybe not so much on the blue Christmas light. (Brute: What does it do? Interceptor: It shines blue. Brute: Is that all? Interceptor: Ah, shut up.)

Message 25 of 29 (181 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I got the items I was missing tonight (Monday). I got Berserker's Cry (Colossus) and Voice of Courage (Interceptor) after opening 54 Support War Chests. I got the Tesilar Trap (Interceptor) and Arctic Tomb (Ranger) after opening 65 Gear War Chests. I had opened before 100 or so Colossus war chests chasing the Berserker's Cry but the it never showed up there.

Message 26 of 29 (168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I had almost every new Lego after opening 550 chests. Was only missing Shard Storm shotgun.

Started saving up, spent nearly 1000 major crystals yesterday.

Original 550 chests :    55 Legos  / 55 expected  (10%)

150 colossus chests   17 Legos 

200 Storm chests        12 Legos 

150 chests items         12 Legos 

100 weapon chests     11 Legos 

Lego / chests record:   107 Legos from 1150 chests:  9.3%   was dead on 10% until going after Storm chests.

My poor Storm has always had the worst luck collecting Legos in this game.  12 from 200 chests

Got a Godroll on a Venom Storm, and replaced almost identical Steam Vent I inadvertently deleted, mistaking a Black Ice for another SV.  Same graphic used. 

Did get a Shard Storm, collection complete 

Not the greatest loot, but certainly not terrible 

Edit:  300 weapons chests, 34 Legos

141 Legos,  1450 chests   9.7% Lego rate

Message 27 of 29 (147 Views)

★ Guide

Ok just got my Legendary Vanguard's Rampart within less than 20 War Chests today. Only left my Priming Ranger Melee.

Message 28 of 29 (132 Views)

★ Guide

Ok thanks all gaming buddies, I finally got my last Legendary, Legendary Transmuting Volt. This completes my Cataclysm Legendary Collection. Got all 33 Legendary Loot plus I rerolled quite a few times for certain items. I am just going to spend my last crystals on Cosmetics and Animations.

But honestly, I still do not really like RNG War Chests 😁

Message 29 of 29 (81 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help