Re: So are these so called pros actually pros? (Recoil)

by dammitmanwtf

Original Post

So are these so called pros actually pros? (Recoil)

★★★★★ Guide

I stopped playing this game for a week now, but I still watch the tournaments but now I stopped watching that too.

I don't have a favorite streamer I just watch who I think it is interesting, but I think the recoil amongst "pros" is so damn obvious and it just blows my mind that nobody addresses or looks over the fact that they use macros.

I watched 3 streamers all 3 of them perfect straight line no recoil on the havoc and the flatline, which is one of the hardest guns to handle, do not tell me that even if these people invested X amount of hours makes them like a God where they pick up every damn gun and then can just handle the recoil on all in a straight line, that is not possible when you have the 3x on the recoil becomes more difficult, these guys, nope still a straight line

I think this is extremely sad because pro players should show an example for others that hard work and dedication is the way

People are complaining that there are so many cheaters, what do we expect when our beloved streamers/pros cheat as well?

A lot of people invest their time to get better without cheating, no favor for them

Every time, this topic was brought up on Reddit it faded away because people don't want to accept the fact that their favorite streamer is cheating, are we really this blind?

I want to ask something, what are we expecting from this game honestly? Cheating community, recycled LTM, bugs what exist since season 0 and never been fixed or gotten worse.

I am not against the game, but these facts just make it bad, really bad

Message 1 of 50 (1,081 Views)

★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 and how are you sure that they're using macros? All of the things you said are all just speculations and no real proof to back it up. If you think someone is cheating find proof. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of instances where streamers were caught cheating but the term "Innocent till proven guilty" still applies.
Message 2 of 50 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 Are you on console by any chance?

Here is a logical explanation.
1. I can do this amount of recoil control with my meagre 1.25 k/d.
2. I am not the best player or have the best aim in the world.
3. There are people who are a million times better than me.
4. They do better and consistent recoil control.

Now you could say:
1. How do you know they are not actually cheating?
- How do you know they are? Don't tell me you are good at catching recoil scripts.
2. 'KEEP LIVING IN YOUR IMAGINARY WORLD LIKE A IGNORANT FOOL. Y'ALL JUST BLIND'
- I could say the same. Oh heck, even a flat-earther could pose that question.

Now you must have watched the same streamers in some Apex LAN tournaments(pre-COVID). Don't tell me that they take the recoil scripts with them and use it on the PCs there. Oh no, maybe Respawn is in on it too. I mean, that does make sense. Right?
Message 3 of 50 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Renegade_Prime86Well the pros used to go to live tournaments on site and have the same recoil they have now so yes they are that capable of the control.

Message 4 of 50 (1,058 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yup, well said. It’s one of those things where you know what’s happening but everyone wants to act like they don’t see it. Don’t listen to the people saying that you need proof or they just really good at the game, they are the ones using the scripts 😂😂. You are correct, reason it’s allowed is because before it’s a video game and all that it’s first a business and streamers playing with god like aim is what sells 😉

Message 5 of 50 (989 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@dammitmanwtf Yo, I know you. You must be one of those flat-earthers.
Message 6 of 50 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Lol "pros" lamest corniest ish ever.

Even Cornier the wannabe pros.

Message 7 of 50 (942 Views)

★ Apprentice

Your comment made no sense at all kiddo 🤣🤣🤣

Not even relevant to the topic at hand, put the crack pipe down and rethink your life 🥴🥴

Message 8 of 50 (924 Views)

@Renegade_Prime86 Funny thing I watch Itempplays and he has amazing recoil control. I watched a clip of him playing and he showed his standard controller which did not support any macros...

Yes some have god like recoil control. I got killed by a former NFL player last night. He was a top 20 predator. His recoil control was amazing. His reaction time was unreal. I’m sure those same skills are the same reason he was in the NFL.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 50 (915 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@dammitmanwtf Ofc, it made no sense to you. I mean that's pretty obvious considering your childish comments.
Message 10 of 50 (886 Views)