Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: So about freeplay........

by Blacksunfire

Original Post

So about freeplay........

★★★★ Novice

Can we have an indicator towards world events? Also why all the peace and quiet? Shouldn’t it be more dangerous and full of life and action?

Message 1 of 7 (229 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

According to this Reddit post, world event indicators are coming in the next patch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/b3h84q/dev_stream_notes_guess_im_sticking_around_guy...

I don't work for EA.

Message 2 of 7 (208 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Nice post,thanks. Too bad there is no word about the emptyness though. I hope that the devs don’t actually think that freeplay is fun the way it is! 

Message 3 of 7 (182 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Blacksunfire wrote:

Nice post,thanks. Too bad there is no word about the emptyness though. I hope that the devs don’t actually think that freeplay is fun the way it is! 

I think it's fun the way it is, except for the world event bugs.

Message 4 of 7 (163 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have to agree.  I like that I can fly around and explore without constantly being shot out of the sky.  There are enough baddies around to keep things interesting; you just have to go to them.  Which means you get to fly some more and is that really so bad? Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (151 Views)

★ Apprentice
IMO it would be cool if they added more of the RP element to Freeplay where the closer you are to Tarsis you get more wandering Sentinels or Sentinel/Arcanist research camps and events. More Dominion, outlaws and scars as you get further away and everything affected by the day/night cycle. Like at night, everyone heads back to Tarsis and during the day there are actual large expeditions of freelancers, sentinels, and arcanists. Maybe even throw in some dialogue and story quests for freeplay.

Freeplay is fine as it is, but there can always be more flavor XD

I would love to see a large shaper structure, research site, or sentinel outpost in Freeplay with interactable npc's and a forge/vault access or a way to cache your loot so you don't need to leave and come back into Freeplay.
Message 6 of 7 (123 Views)

★ Guide

the monument in the north has started to make sounds and a few parts are moving, this could be an indicator for an upcoming event.

Bioware implements such things without saying something so we can discover it and talk about.

Message 7 of 7 (102 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help