So What Did "Mass Effect: Andromeda' Learn From The 'Mass Effect 3' Ending Debac

by SaintHedgehog

Original Post

Re: So What Did "Mass Effect: Andromeda' Learn From The 'Mass Effect 3' End

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I agree with you, but they could have taken ME3 saved game and placed it in MEA, and have a holographic AI image of Dr. Liara T' soni and have her explain what had happen 634 yrs in the past. Did Shepard's crew live or die. who married whom is Earth still a round. This would have given them something to fight for.

Message 11 of 14 (908 Views)

★ Guide

@freault wrote:

I agree with you, but they could have taken ME3 saved game and placed it in MEA, and have a holographic AI image of Dr. Liara T' soni and have her explain what had happen 634 yrs in the past. Did Shepard's crew live or die. who married whom is Earth still a round. This would have given them something to fight for.

The Initiative left before the Reaper invasion began and they received no word from the Milky Way since they left (likely to hide their existence from the Reapers as the whole point became the species to survive if the Reapers succeeded) . They wont have any information on what happened to Shepard or about the invasion.

Message 12 of 14 (890 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have personally learned that while bioware can bring some awesome stories to us, their endings....well.......suck.

The ME trilogy you had choices, which has minor changes and ultimately meant nothing since you could get 100% by doing multiplayer co-op, which got boring after 1 match from all game modes and then it requires even less work to get the best ending, which is 1 of 3 coloured endings....either way, they slapped us in the face with that ending to Sheppards story and they screwed us over with Andromeda, the story was ultimately unfinished, too many loopholes and too many bugs that render alot of the side missions unfinishable.

They never fixed them either.

I am pretty much getting more and more fed up with them.

Message 13 of 14 (851 Views)

★ Guide
EA had a big hand in MEAs poor development. It seems to be a trend with them.
Message 14 of 14 (828 Views)