So It is clear now that Respawn can't manage Apex Legends.

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Re: So It is clear now that Respawn can't manage Apex Legends.

★ Guide
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 First of all your sensitivity is * up, you need to go change it. 2nd you need to go to the advanced control settings and go set up those better.

And if you are talking about the original doom and wolfenstein sure I played those, but those weren't MP games. And yeah I played the W:ET as well. It was a great game.
Message 31 of 99 (463 Views)

★★ Guide

I would assume that with an 8+kd that you would be winning nearly every fight you get in so why complain? It clearly doesn’t seem to affect you that much.  I would love to be that good. 

just to make it clear I am not being rude but just very surprised. 

Message 32 of 99 (461 Views)

Hero
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 I have actually become adapted to it. At first i will admit i was highly against aim assist but now i just accept it as reality and it will not change. So for that I no longer let it bother me.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 33 of 99 (451 Views)

★★★ Expert
@KarvaRausku The aim assist is a sensitivity multiplier, which has a max value of 1 and a minimum that's somewhere between 0 and 1 (probably above 0.5-0.6) . The formula is something like AAmultiplier = 1 - (1 - AAminVal)*percentage. The "100%" you're referring to is probably a minimum value of 0 for AAminVal, which would result in AAmultiplier being 0. Basically you would not be able to move your crosshair when entering within a target's radius. The effect would be missing almost all shots and the feeling that the target is pushing away your aim or that your input has some hardware issues.

I'm pretty sure there are aimbots that work by reverse engineering the aim assist, but aim assist alone is in no way an aimbot.
Message 34 of 99 (450 Views)

★ Guide
@Mr_Mi5ch13f_2 Because it feels like shortcut, annoyance when 10y ago it was scuffed at and now its okay thing.

To me it feels like an interview that you nailed and are qualified for a work but got declined because they hire unqualified cousin to do the job
Message 35 of 99 (442 Views)

★ Guide

This aim assist bs is so tiresome to listen to. No 70% of pro players have not switched to controller on pc. In fact the majority of all the best pros play with M&K and the most talented streamers all use M&K. I played this game for more than 2 years with a controller, played every game ever with a controller and just switched to M&K a couple of months ago. I am already competing in the highest lobbies and achieved the same badges I did in 2 years of practice on controller. Sure there is aim assist but it is a far cry from aim-bot and controller comes with so many disadvantages. And I even used an elite which is the best controller ever made with all paddles being used. Even in short range you can be at a large disadvantage sometimes on controller. Because the crosshairs slow onto a target when at close range for example you cannot snap off a shotgun shot and quickly rush behind cover nearly as effectively. On controller you will many times get stuck taking damage when you otherwise would not have. 

Message 36 of 99 (438 Views)

★★ Guide

Sens is not the problem. I play on 4. One up from default. It takes well over a second to complete a full 360 so any slower and I get caught out manoeuvering in a fight. My positioning is my weakness.  If the players movement is not good I can quite happily track and one clip people. The aim assist does not aim for me. Doom was multiplayer. Up to 4 of us on LAN. 

Message 37 of 99 (437 Views)

Hero

My only negative statement about aim assist is that it does not belong in pc ranked lobbies. We have a major movement advantage while they do get their aim assist which for me throws off-balancing of the competitive game mode where i feel no one should have advantages over others in a pc ranked setting. Pubs and arena I do not so much care until a ranked version of the arena comes out my stance will still stand they do not belong in our ranked lobbies. Other than that though I see no harm with it sometimes I am rolled sometimes they are rolled it's all about who shoots first. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 38 of 99 (435 Views)

★ Guide
@SHIZNICKMASTA that you play some t5 tournaments doesn't mean you are playing against the best pal
https://youtu.be/7WG-KfT-GUY
Message 39 of 99 (412 Views)

★ Guide
@KarvaRausku Console %60 aa and %40 pc is not fair. Console aim assist is literally aimbot. And company pairing me with console players. I have never seen such injustice in video game history.

Remove crossplay on pc.
Message 40 of 99 (388 Views)