So It is clear now that Respawn can't manage Apex Legends.

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Re: So It is clear now that Respawn can't manage Apex Legends.

★★★ Expert
@WreckingVi It's more like players that can't handle the reality. The sad truth is that clients are, by far, the weakest links in this whole thing. Vulnerable, lacking means, ability and knowledge to keep up, lacking patience, understanding and wisdom in most of the situations. All this applies far beyond Apex, to other domains as well.
Message 11 of 99 (623 Views)

Champion

@DYSPROssium  I think both conceptually and mechanically it's by far the best BR. It really does feel like their dev team is stretched thin though in terms of the amount of bugs we experience, and the tike it takes to resolve them.

Now I get that it isn't a case of of acknowledging an issue and then just fixing it at a click of a finger, coding isn't simple and it's definitely more than my peanut brain can comprehend lol.

However when you've got issues persisting for months on end, as a player you can't help but question if everything is being done to resolve this issues? 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 99 (613 Views)

★ Guide
@GodlyVlad That's just controller user with the pro aim assist settings. You can see it with his movement and how he loots while being still.

These are the same people who are here telling you that controller aim assist isn't real or that it's not strong.

It's simply cause they don't know better.

If you watch the pro games you can see the pro players abusing controller aim assist, 90% of the pro players currently are using controllers, it's that bad!
It looks nice and clean when they play, but it kills all the wow from it when you realize that the aim assist does 70+% of their aiming.
Message 13 of 99 (607 Views)

Champion
@MandatoryIDtag You will remember a few months ago they released a long article on why many of the issues are tough to fix. Basically when they were in development they made choices based on resource availability. These choices now make it harder to fix things.

One thing most don't know is that Apex as we know it is not what they were even working on to start.
Message 14 of 99 (589 Views)

Champion
@KarvaRausku And 100% of the stats you just spewed are incorrect. Nice one!
Message 15 of 99 (587 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor says the console player
Message 16 of 99 (576 Views)

Hero
@hayhor A large portion of pro players have swapped to controller or hybrid controller user they only use mouse and key to loot. I would not go as far to state 90% of them but there is a big portion who did swap. His aim assist percentages are off as pc users on controller which are the ones who swapped is only 40% while console as you know gets 60% with huge movement restraints. You are right though his numbers are wrong. =P

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 17 of 99 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@E9ine_ACYea yea yea, the aim assist slider to console is 60% and on pc it's 40% instead of the 100% tracking that would be aimbot.

But you can tweak the settings to get best of the aim assist on controller so it's a lot like aimbot in the game.
The huge movement restraints is only for the looting, thos they swap to MnK to quick swap if they need. The other restraints would be illusion since wall jumping and such tricks are easier to do on controller.

Not to talk about the norecoil 3rd party devices that according to EA is fair go so people use them.

Also with 40 or 60% of aim assist while 100% being aimbot, that is what you would call "SOFT AIMBOT"

Google it matey.

Message 18 of 99 (568 Views)

Champion

@hayhor  Yeah bud, like I said I don't pretend to understand the complexities they face with running and maintaining a game. I can only form opinions based on what I experience as a player.

It's the main reason I try not to be too scathing with my criticism of this game (excluding audio, way past sympathy on that issue) its easy to criticise but understanding the problem is another matter entirely.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 99 (567 Views)

Hero
@KarvaRausku Sorry but the console are at restraint with movement period. There is no console person who can do what a good m/k can do with movement. I do not need to google it. I have put in a lot of games to know and see the advantages both have over each other. So this is not me saying this as a casual player but someone who has put in 19k games. Their aim assist is not aimbot you ever tried to aim with a joystick? Even with aim assist it is not easy. They still lose tracking and such and lose tracking due to recoil. The only time AA is very beneficial is if it is a very close-range fight. Even then its hard to track. As ads up close is not fun for anyone which is why a lot hip fire when in close-quarter fights.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 99 (564 Views)