Re: So It is clear now that Respawn can't manage Apex Legends.

by hayhor

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor never claimed console players dominate. AA on PC has been the same and I don't see any one asking for increase, so there is no reason why console should get higher AA regardless if they dominate or not.

I have made the same point multiple points in this thread, I rest my case on this topic.

Message 61 of 99 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@KarvaRauskuThey said no recoil is fair game and NOT against EULA?  If that’s the case, they need to allow all macros and just kill the game now. 

Message 62 of 99 (526 Views)

★ Guide
@Underkon24 Yeah there was tweet half a year ago or something like that from respawn / Ea where they said that using strike packs isn't cheating and that the no recoil scripts aren't either since they were only macros.

They view the cheating as something that makes you alter the in game files or they gave some stupid reasoning like that.

If you don't know what strike packs are cronus max and xaim are few of the cases that some people here on forums do use and they vouch that "It's not cheating!".

Even the pro players use these in tournaments and it was most noticeable in s7-s8 when they used Havoc which had ton of kick in it, and they had this 100% perfect aim with it, 0 shots missed.

And no... You couldn't control havoc perfectly when shooting 300m+ It was impossible.
Also noticeable thing about it that they always shot perfectly without any attachments in guns.
Message 63 of 99 (495 Views)

@KarvaRausku wrote:
@Underkon24 Yeah there was tweet half a year ago or something like that from respawn / Ea where they said that using strike packs isn't cheating and that the no recoil scripts aren't either since they were only macros.

They view the cheating as something that makes you alter the in game files or they gave some stupid reasoning like that.

If you don't know what strike packs are cronus max and xaim are few of the cases that some people here on forums do use and they vouch that "It's not cheating!".

Even the pro players use these in tournaments and it was most noticeable in s7-s8 when they used Havoc which had ton of kick in it, and they had this 100% perfect aim with it, 0 shots missed.

And no... You couldn't control havoc perfectly when shooting 300m+ It was impossible.
Also noticeable thing about it that they always shot perfectly without any attachments in guns.

I'm going to ask you to back some of these claims up or I call nonsense.  Particularly with regard to the claim that Respawn officially condones use of controller mod cheats, and the claim that "some people here on forums do use and they vouch that "It's not cheating!""

Thank you!

Message 64 of 99 (485 Views)

★ Guide
@pandareno1999 My response is.
No.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
Message 65 of 99 (482 Views)

Champion
@pandareno1999 Yeah like that will happen.
Message 66 of 99 (476 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor Silence strike pack user.

You can unlock the twitter link by paying 50,00$ to the **** paypal.
Thank you very much.
Message 67 of 99 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
damn, a whole essay with conspiracy theories
Message 68 of 99 (462 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
@KarvaRausku 🤣 there are many hours of my gameplay on YouTube that show I definitely don't use one.
Message 69 of 99 (461 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor that or you are just that bad and even strike pack can't help you.

@BaldWraithSimp
Conspiracy theories? You know that those pro players you guys idolize can't hit shaiche without those assist things.
Message 70 of 99 (455 Views)