Re: So It is clear now that Respawn can't manage Apex Legends.

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@KarvaRausku wrote:

If you watch the pro games you can see the pro players abusing controller aim assist, 90% of the pro players currently are using controllers, it's that bad!
It looks nice and clean when they play, but it kills all the wow from it when you realize that the aim assist does 70+% of their aiming.

Where did you get those numbers? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 11.58.56 PM.png

Message 41 of 99 (546 Views)

★ Guide
@Cheese9Man have you watched any of the tournaments games?
You can clearly see who is playing on controller on who is on keyboard.
Message 42 of 99 (541 Views)

★ Expert
@WreckingVi The game is bigger than they expected, but I'm pretty sure they have the staff and funding.

My take on it is that Apex is making way too much money, and EA doesn't want anything to change that. They'll stay the course as long as possible doing minimal changes and only gradually introducing stuff like they did with Arenas.

A new squad based mode with just 3 maps in rotation?!? lol How long did they really expect that to keep people's attention?
Message 43 of 99 (530 Views)

★ Guide

The fact that you think console has a better way of cheating than PC just shows how biased you are. You are just arguing because you don't like console, the fact is PC has way more options for cheating. Not sure where you've been. The aim assist on controller is not anywhere near what your making it out to be

Message 44 of 99 (525 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC Console players should get the same aim assist as a PC player in PC lobbies. It's unfair even for a PC controller player.

Some people will try to use '50 fps' as a argument for better aim assist, which ofc is a ridiculous argument. You are responsible for the quality of your own hardware, comig from someone playing on a potato pc.
Message 45 of 99 (516 Views)

Champion
@KarvaRausku Aim assist doesnt lock on or track anyone automatically. It slows the cross hair when near or on the enemy. If I leave my crosshair in one spot on the enemy it doesnt follow them when they move. Also saying 40 and 60s are percentages of aimbot so 100 would lock or snap on is false. You and I have no idea what the scale means at all because we cannot adjust it.

But go ahead keep telling yourself all your made up stuff. If it helps you in excuses for dying go right ahead and think that.
Message 46 of 99 (511 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp Consoles dont have the option to up their fps tho. I have a ps5 and apex limits me. I want more frames but cant.

I'd be fine if the aim assist was turned down to PC for all but I'd prefer they just do it all the time. I wouldn't want to have to change things depending on who I squad with. I'd still die just as much due to poor movement and lack of awareness anyway.
Message 47 of 99 (507 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor It tracks the moment you give it the tiniest input. If you don't touch your controller at all, it doesn't follow, but if you move your croshair even a bit, it starts following.

Go ahead and keep telling people the "there's no aim assist in the game!" things. since that's what it always sounds like.
Message 48 of 99 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

HisandHersLive actually tested aim assist in firing range two days ago. It's a total joke. Seeing how poorly it performed I was kinda like "I wanna switch this off" but I can't be bothered to adjust 50 different sliders for mumbo jumbo stuff, like "yaw blabla" and whatever it's all called. Fun thing, it completely turned off when Juka was dancing around in Bang smoke, it refused to track (behind) her at all.

Message 49 of 99 (483 Views)

★★★ Expert
@KarvaRausku That's either some controller drift or some modded controllers that reverse engineer the aim assist to detect and then track targets. I have seen plenty of videos with each of these situations.
Message 50 of 99 (469 Views)