Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

So IS this pre-cataclysm ? or is this Pre-Pre Cataclysm? Ever gonna announce it?

by PodcastPrimate

Original Post

Re: So IS this pre-cataclysm ? or is this Pre-Pre Cataclysm? Ever gonna announce

★★★★★ Guide

Interesting.  I'm on PS4.  Getting booted out after about 10 minutes of Freeplay each time.  PlayStation blue screen of death.  Some CR-34878-0 error (something like that).  Doesn't happen on anything else, like Strongholds, etc.

Message 11 of 21 (409 Views)

Re: So IS this pre-cataclysm ? or is this Pre-Pre Cataclysm? Ever gonna announce

★ Guide

Devs said pre-Cata event is two weeks long. It has started 10 days ago. So maybe Friday (August, 2). Or maybe tomorrow if we are lucky (but I doubt).

Message 12 of 21 (386 Views)

★ Pro
@Viewga was the actual cataclysm event 8 weeks then?
Message 13 of 21 (378 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Owl_Knighly  Actually it’s 6 weeks. 2 weeks is for the pre event

Message 14 of 21 (372 Views)

★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

Interesting.  I'm on PS4.  Getting booted out after about 10 minutes of Freeplay each time.  PlayStation blue screen of death.  Some CR-34878-0 error (something like that).  Doesn't happen on anything else, like Strongholds, etc.

Pre-cataclysm event is causing stability issues with Freeplay, "Server shutdown"

I've also noticed more frequent bluescreen crashes on PS4, mostly in Strongholds, but that's mostly what I've been pkaying.

Hopefully they'll get this sorted for Cataclysm launch

Message 15 of 21 (357 Views)

★ Guide

So it seems we are getting server update (for Cataclysm?) today and probably the whole event starting in Friday, August, .2. BTW there will be a metric ton of new armors, materials, wraps >.<

Message 16 of 21 (325 Views)

Champion

@Viewga wrote:

So it seems we are getting server update (for Cataclysm?) today and probably the whole event starting in Friday, August, .2. BTW there will be a metric ton of new armors, materials, wraps >.<

Hi @Viewga 

do you have a source for the event probably starting on Friday?

So far I could only find information about fixes for (at least some of) the stability issues.

Official Twitter says it's maintenance.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing the new items, whether we get them Friday or some other day hopefully not that far off :eahigh_file:

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 17 of 21 (291 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Viewga  New stuff that’ll all be locked behind the awful store? Can’t wait! 😒

Message 18 of 21 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

this is pre-ejaculation on the devs part. they thought they had a good game, but it was lousy 

Message 19 of 21 (232 Views)

★ Guide

Devs said in the recent stream - armor drops from bosses/chests. But that requires actually paying the game which might be difficult for folks busy posting crap about the game in social networks and on forums. Just like logging into the game once in 3 days to snatch costumes from the shop.

Message 20 of 21 (196 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help