Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: So IS this pre-cataclysm ? or is this Pre-Pre Cataclysm? Ever gonna announce

by Haruchai01

Original Post

So IS this pre-cataclysm ? or is this Pre-Pre Cataclysm? Ever gonna announce it?

★ Apprentice

So IS this pre-cataclysm ? or is this Pre-Pre Cataclysm? Ever gonna announce it?

Message 1 of 21 (990 Views)

Re: So IS this pre-cataclysm ? or is this Pre-Pre Cataclysm? Ever gonna announce

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I would also like to know.

Message 2 of 21 (975 Views)

★ Pro

Devs have said they aren't going to announce things until they're ready to go live  Disappointed

psst.. hope the sarcasm was evident in the above statement

Message 3 of 21 (933 Views)

★★★ Guide

No no, it’s pre-pre-pre-pre cataclysm 😂

Message 4 of 21 (839 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

@Daethena wrote:

Devs have said they aren't going to announce things until they're ready to go live  Disappointed

psst.. hope the sarcasm was evident in the above statement

Pity they didn't have the same attitude leading up to Anthem being released, we would still be waiting for it to be available.

Message 5 of 21 (795 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I was on vacation for a week.  I got back in last night and played a bit.  I didn't do Freeplay but I didn't notice anything new anywhere else.  Is there something I should be looking for?

Message 6 of 21 (676 Views)

★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

I was on vacation for a week.  I got back in last night and played a bit.  I didn't do Freeplay but I didn't notice anything new anywhere else.  Is there something I should be looking for?

The pre-cataclysm event is in freeplay

Message 7 of 21 (672 Views)

Champion

@LegendaryIII wrote:

@Jonny_Castilloux wrote:

The pre-cataclysm event is in freeplay

You get a special daily challenge each day as well. You can find it under Challenges > Echoes of Reality.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 8 of 21 (662 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ah ok thank-you.  I did notice the farmable crystals.  I'll check it out.

Message 9 of 21 (632 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Not sure if this means patch soon or not.

PTS over.png

Message 10 of 21 (611 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help