So I guess the bugs are here to stay??

by Marge010

Original Post

So I guess the bugs are here to stay??

★★★★ Guide

It's been nearly 3 weeks now and the game still freezes sometimes just before the drop ship appears. Its the exact same point every time it freezes.

I guess it's gonna be like the bug with duos that took around 6 months to fix!! 

Message 1 of 8 (424 Views)

Re: So I guess the bugs are here to stay??

★★★★★ Expert
@Marge010 They have exactly a month from now to fix things before the Nov 2 release of season 11. LOL.
Message 2 of 8 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Yeah that's not happening lol. They'll just do a mega season patch MAYBE!
Message 3 of 8 (363 Views)

★ Expert

@Lord_Scorpion34 A mega patch that will bring new bugs in the game lol.

Message 4 of 8 (336 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man I'm still hoping they just take a season off (or half season, at the very least) from new content, and just focus on game quality. Keep the store open to recycle skins for the income, but take a couple months and make sure everything is in proper working order, and then come back with a massive season to get back on the right track. I won't hold my breath though...

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 5 of 8 (310 Views)

@Cheese9Man

Thing is, Even if they do fix the current issues (whether this be a patch before S11 or for it), odds are that the S11 patch itself will cause more problems (those big patches usually do).

But, I guess we will just have to see how it goes

@Cro_Pittt

Exactly.
Message 6 of 8 (263 Views)

@Marge010 The past few days I’ve been having crazy LAG in game, it feels like im being tugged backwards.

I even had a match where I was stuck in place & all I could do was look around at a frozen kings canyon. I was also still able to text chat in game. Very Bizarre.
Message 7 of 8 (246 Views)

@Marge010 No they are working on it, it's just a complex fix.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (215 Views)