Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: So I came to check in , and am amazed nothing's changed in weeks?

by Bloodydeath7646

Original Post

So I came to check in , and am amazed nothing's changed in weeks?

★★★★ Novice

I was one of the lucky ones that played a ton that first fun week and loot was raining down and my main guy I preferred to play was 770 ish in no time..

I started my second guy less loot.. still high gear score

When I started my third is the great draught of loot to become the normal apparently.

I loved the game for that 1 week..then no loot... No reasons to play. 

I'm loving the division 2 and I ask you community and developer, what is my motivation to even play Anthem again ?

Message 1 of 15 (413 Views)

★★ Guide

Personally, I enjoy playing Anthem. I like the combat system a lot.

As for the Division 2 I do not have any motivation to play it as the gameplay is so similar to the Division and I’ve had enough of it back then.

Anthem is a game changer to me. No more hiding in cover and waiting for the best moment to fire at the enemies. The combat in Anthem is fast and fun for me.

Message 2 of 15 (375 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Loot is vastly improved.  On GM3 FP, it's easy to get 15+ MWs an hour...

Because, what you really need in GM3 are MWs.

I'm incredibly patient, but this crap is draining any interest i still have left for this game.

Only so many hundreds of hours i can spend doing the same thing over and over again for nearly zero reward.

Message 3 of 15 (360 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
I played the VIP beta and the beta after that. stating that, there are bug from the betas that are still in the game. my thoughts are why have betas if you aren't going to fix them. I also play the ten hours for the early access, just stating I've been putting some time into this game. it's a sad story that the patches we have been getting should have been changed before the game was released. Bioware said there is some big content coming this month. hopefully it's what we been waiting for. nd not a another let down. and for those people saying there happy with the game. good for you, wish I could be amazed with so little content. not saying the game wasn't fun but gets boring running around doing the same thing over and over again. loot isn't really an issue. you can run MW and still be powerful as a fully legendary javelin. after all its the same gear, just different stats.
Message 4 of 15 (340 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Plenty has been fixed/changed in the past few weeks... catch up on all the recent patch notes.
Message 5 of 15 (321 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@AssassinoX1 wrote:
Plenty has been fixed/changed in the past few weeks... catch up on all the recent patch notes.

Yes, there have been a number of bug fixes, cosmetic changes and there's no loading screen for the Forge now. Unless they fix the progression/sense of achievement problems, who cares about the cosmetic changes? They won't matter as people put the game down and walk away from it because of that lack of progress and achievement. I've loaded into three quick play sessions all by myself with only one other person joining halfway through. That's bad.

So no - nothing of importance has changed in the past two weeks.

Message 6 of 15 (304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@AssassinoX1 wrote:

And.......... no. No matter how much you polish a turrd you still have a turrd. And, some dirty hands.

Spoiler
Misspelled intentionally.. Apparently it's profane!
Message 7 of 15 (299 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MaireDevylin wrote:

@AssassinoX1 wrote:

Yes, there have been a number of bug fixes, cosmetic changes and there's no loading screen for the Forge now. Unless they fix the progression/sense of achievement problems, who cares about the cosmetic changes? They won't matter as people put the game down and walk away from it because of that lack of progress and achievement. I've loaded into three quick play sessions all by myself with only one other person joining halfway through. That's bad.

So no - nothing of importance has changed in the past two weeks.

What about the entire 1.0.3 update? The OP made it sound like he hasn't been here way longer than two weeks.

Message 8 of 15 (262 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@DesertGunR wrote:

@AssassinoX1 wrote:

And.......... no. No matter how much you polish a turrd you still have a turrd. And, some dirty hands.

Spoiler

Irrelevant. Topic says "nothing" has changed when in fact, a lot of changes came.

Message 9 of 15 (260 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@AssassinoX1 wrote:

@DesertGunR wrote:

@AssassinoX1 wrote:

Spoiler

Irrelevant. Topic says "nothing" has changed when in fact, a lot of changes came.

Well, if you read the post he made, you can easily infer he meant nothing important has changed. People don't stop playing games they like because of cosmetic problems, loading screens, or a lack of crappy cosmetic drops.

Message 10 of 15 (241 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help