Re: So EA throws out bans like candy

by unogobangbang

Original Post

Accepted Solution

So EA throws out bans like candy

★★★ Novice

Yup so i just got my response from EA after 2 WEEKS of no reply that I'm permanently banned from Apex because i was "Cheating". I most certainly wasn't and they don't even care to investigate properly. They just take your money then say "thanks, please take one of our complimentary banned crackers, also....here's some lube" Whatever, I'm done trying and will get my money back. I wont be surprised if people start charging back all purchases. Its just a shame because i really really enjoyed the game and NEVER had an issue with EA since i purchased Battlefield:Bad Company. Way to take care of your customers. Thanks EA!

Message 1 of 9 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey there!

You should have received a e-mail regarding the ban.
If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You contact the ToS team here to appeal your ban.

Make sure you don't have any programs interfering with the game.
We don't really debate about bans here on the forums but if you have any questions.

Make sure to drop them down below.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (357 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

In the same boat, my friend. I have a Lv 80 account with probably less than 50 wins total on it, yet I was banned for cheating. I never used any of my macro keys for anything, nor did I do anything game breaking. Hell, I’d even take being banned because I’m bad over being called a cheater. 

Mind you i run a Logitech G910 Keyboard and a g502 mouse.

I’m a avid gamer with accounts in everything from Guild Wars 2 and World Of Warcraft to The Division 2, Overwatch, and plenty of others. I’ve been gaming since I was young, and I’ve NEVER cheated. I’ve sent in a email in regards to my account being banned, and their simply just writing me off. I’m not really sure I want to come back after that.. 

Being this is the ONLY game I’ve ever been banned from...Ever...

Message 2 of 9 (429 Views)

★★ Guide

I would tell both of you that you're welcome to repeal your ban, but they do investigate heavily.

You must have altered game files or used a third-party software and they picked that up. Game companies don't issue out bans for no reason, I was heckled on this forum for posting some videos that were not ban-worthy.

Sorry to hear you were banned, try making a new account and playing the game it was meant to be played.

A whole new worlddd! Large smile

Message 3 of 9 (418 Views)

★★ Guide

So weird, before this forum was flooded with 'cheaters are everywhere' and now 'banned without reason'. I feel bad for EA moderators that need to handle this kinda situation.

Message 4 of 9 (413 Views)

★ Guide
I am glad they are banning cheaters and hope they get even more aggressive with it.
Message 5 of 9 (369 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Another cheater who got caught and perma banned and coming to the forum to post a oh no I’m so innocent I’ve never cheated EA is so messed up  I don’t buy it. You got caught so deal with it or buy another PC and play fair next time. 

Message 6 of 9 (364 Views)

Hey there!

You should have received a e-mail regarding the ban.
If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You contact the ToS team here to appeal your ban.

Make sure you don't have any programs interfering with the game.
We don't really debate about bans here on the forums but if you have any questions.

Make sure to drop them down below.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 7 of 9 (358 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dont worry bud, im in the same boat. took me 3 weeks finally got a response and they said they made the right decision. 2 days after i put 50 bucks on the account. EA are money hungry grubs its an absolute joke tbh. People will say because i was cheating but i definitely never did. Anyways good luck mate but don't get your hopes up.

Message 8 of 9 (329 Views)

★★ Pro

the wolf and snake story, dont trust;

Message 9 of 9 (313 Views)