Re: So Duos may be the best mode ever!

by Fingrpistols

Original Post

So Duos may be the best mode ever!

★★★ Pro

I mean, I LOVED LOVED LOVED solos.

THIS MODE CANNOT LEAVE. We shall riot if it does.

Message 1 of 7 (352 Views)

★★★ Expert

We'll send live Tarantula's to both of your headquarters. Be warned!

Message 2 of 7 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@DankTolietThis mode will leave, just don't play it if you don't want to suffer after the break up :P

Message 3 of 7 (336 Views)

★★★ Pro
@DoYaSeeMe if you care about that game. Why would you just tell people to stop playing? If enough leave there won't be any game mode.

You shouldn't have to accept change can't happen. The more options you offer to the player base the more players you can retain. Imagine if the only Legend available was Crypto....how many people would stay and play the game long term?
Message 4 of 7 (322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@DankTolietRespawn is not telling people to stop playing, but rather pushes them to adapt to the different metas provided by the LTMs. It's the formula that seems to work best for this game, as the numbers demonstrate.

If I get frustrated or bored by a game or don't like the lack of content and features or the slow updates, I don't waste time complaining about it, there are a ton of games and other entertaining activities out there. I just don't see why devs should cater to my vision if they have a plan of their own. Sure, it feels great if they listen and even proceed to implement some of my feedback and proposals, but it's absolutely fine if they don't. That's just like a bonus.

Message 5 of 7 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DankToliet Use this when doing so: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZDTiXiHsc

@Wingmannedbro, sent one of them my way so I won’t have to pay for a pet tarantula xD
Message 6 of 7 (301 Views)

★ Guide

This mode has definetly confirmed a suspicion of myne.

i dont like 3s...Theres no going back on that.

Message 7 of 7 (248 Views)