Re: So, Dogfight Mode is Team Deathmatch

by Reposter

Original Post

So, Dogfight Mode is Team Deathmatch

★★ Pro

Hi guys, from the information I have, dogfight mode is team deathmatch, so this means that once a frag limit is reached, One side wins and one side losses like a Quake Team Deathmatch.

That would be awesome. By the way, is the X-Wing suppose to be stronger than the TIE Fighter or are TIE Fighters different from the X-Wing Dos Game, meaning they are not so easy to blow up in this game?

Message 1 of 6 (592 Views)

★★ Pro
@Reposter The X-Wing is fighter class just like the TIE, so they should be equal in blowy uppiness. And yes, dogfight is a TDM. Whether there’s one life per person or multiple I don’t know.
Message 2 of 6 (571 Views)

★★ Pro
@HCarbonic It is probably going to be like Quake DM with Starfighters, if not it might be like Counter Strike where one round after another takes place until the Maximum number of Rounds are reached where respawns only happen at a Start of a new round, but that would be unlikely as it is a Starfighter Sim.
Message 3 of 6 (539 Views)

★★ Pro
@Reposter This would make a lot more sense than when someone dies they magically respawn in the middle of space. It would also allow the teams to regroup: face it, once your squad breaks off, they aren’t going to come back together again.
Message 4 of 6 (491 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In regards to Xwing vs Tie Fighter, you can see in the graphics that compare the ships strenghts that theyre not exactly the same. It seems that Ties will be a more offensive ship while the xwing will be more defensive, as we already know that ties will not have shields and by what that graphics show, will have more firepower.
I like that approach, i think it will make the game more interesting and the factions more unique, im comparison to what it would have been if the ships where just reskins with the same atributes.

Message 5 of 6 (449 Views)

★★ Pro
@Topper_Harley_BR I like X-Wings and personally prefer the TIE Advance.
It seems there is some sort of Stealth or Camo Component that can be installed based on the current info currently, cannot wait to see it in action.
Message 6 of 6 (414 Views)