Re: So???? Can I get a Refund then????

by Bonziii-TwitchTv

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

And technically this moved they pulled is under the act :  and penal code : (  THEFT, FRAUD, DECEIT, AND OR TRICK  )  there is an actual law prohibiting it 

Message 21 of 34 (422 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Won't they make more money if someone were to buy all the skins through the store and not lootboxes?

Message 22 of 34 (406 Views)

★ Pro
@kittypokit
if you want all skins, then cheaper will be lootboxes.
Message 23 of 34 (393 Views)

Message 24 of 34 (379 Views)

Re: Can I Get A REFUND????

★★★★★ Guide

@xr100ht39 

What are you buying that has a 30 day return policy that you can take back cause it went on sale 

answer: nothing those thirty day return policy’s are filled with a lot of BS but keep believing you can just walk back in a store and say I found it cheaper at another store and then get your money back on something you already used multiple times

Message 25 of 34 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Bonziii-TwitchTv 

This would only be true if it was actually cheaper to unlock everything which it is not also if this was there plan the whole time and good luck proving that

Message 26 of 34 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@neillkorey If you actually read the post before you replied you might would not look so arrogant lol. We are referring sense they put chars and you can get them when they come out you wont need to spend money for the whole set if you dont get lucky to get yours early.... EX; my main is pathfinder i would only have to spend 1300 on it to buy it and be done with it not 70$
Message 27 of 34 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They're not reading the 1st post because they're not real people their AI. I mean seriously who goes on to forms and argue a matter that has nothing to do with them. I mean seriously who does that. If those are real people that is a very sad way to spend your time.

Message 28 of 34 (339 Views)

Champion

AI? Wtf lmfao.

Skynet has arrived,prepare for the end. O.o

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 29 of 34 (319 Views)

★★ Pro

To compare this to something going on sale is beyond moronic. If not refunded this would be miles closer to fraud.

Message 30 of 34 (309 Views)