Re: So???? Can I get a Refund then????

by Silz616

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@-BiA-Pesqez I get how you and others feel, honestly I do. My comment was aimed at the op as it was a bit contradictory and kind looking down on people who haven't bought any of the IC items.

I would never pay what Respawn wanted for those items. Those that did spend, those items were worth the money to them at the time. The only issue now is that those prices, especially for how the 24 items could be earned, was pushing people to pay (a price to high imo) for a majority of them, and then on top of that, another good chuck to acquire the heirloom. These prices are now being altered which in turn makes them less rare.

I buy what I like and not really on the premise of rare. I'm not saying you shouldn't have bought anything, and it's EA who have cocked this up and dug themselves into a situation like this.

I would hope they can come to a resolution for all involved, and that future events are structured differently.

I've said multiple times that certain things should be rare and only available to the hardcore or those willing to spend or grind to unlock. It's a fine line to tread, but this event was flat out a bad move.

The OP was calling people cry babies for not ploughing extortionate amounts of money at skins, putting themselves on some sort of pedestal as better than the rest. I cannot sympathise when somebody puts their case forward in that manner. Lets face it, the skins are still not cheap the way they have done it now, but people have the option to at least buy x1 skin that they want.

In reality, I would say once burned, twice shy. Don't dive straight into buying other items straight away (even if they completely restructure the events in future). I took one look at the IC items and, although they are super cool,  thought, no way am I'm paying that, so I didn't. I still won't buy them now as they do not represent value to me. I'll quite happily not have them, and as such, they shouldn't be to common to see in game.

I hope I made my point. I can waffle on like a champ sometimes.

Message 11 of 34 (460 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Silz616 Exactly I never understood people buying skins for a FPS you only see your character at the beginning of the game and balloons. That's why I craft gun skins, you actually see those every single time you pick one up.
Message 12 of 34 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DankToliet Yep. As mentioned by Rag Tagg in his video, gun skins should be more sought after skins.

I get EA/Respawn wanted exclusive items and kinda priced them accordingly (in their eyes) but there is to much content under the "spend spend spend" and not enough under "unlock through gameplay" imo. (Grinding for unlocks is always more prestigious than simply buying... that makes certain things truly rare, just like the good ole days... "How did he get that banner?" Checks challenges.... "No way am I doing that"). This is how games used to be. Can't do it, don't get it. But now it's become, can't do it? We'll let you buy it then.... and then name their price and people will pay. Crazy.

I've made my point on more than one occasion so I'll shut up now lol. Broken record and all that Standard smile

Edit: If my memory serves me correctly, it was players who couldn't unlock high tier stuff in games that moaned they couldn't get everything, and that they bought the game so they have a right to all content... Then we got micro transactions lol.

It's a case of, be careful what you wish for.

Message 13 of 34 (432 Views)

★★★ Expert

If you go to a shop and buy a product, then that product is on sale the next day, do you get a refund? I doubt it. Buuut don't scratch that skin, maybe the consumer right of withdrawal can be applied for a purchase in the game. Look for this or get in contact with EA for details.

I thought that people bought the expensive skins in Apex not only for the fashion fetish, but also to support this otherwise free game. It can be said that those who bought stuff for full price offered full support to this game. There should be a "fulltime supporter" badge for this, maybe people will feel better :P.

Message 14 of 34 (412 Views)

Champion

@DoYaSeeMe  The badge would probably cost 700 apex coins. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 34 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I spent 60 on the division 2 and then it went on sale for 40 where’s my 20 bucks yeah it sucks when it happens but it was worth it to you to spend money how is it any difference in life when you buy something before it drops price or goes on sale

Message 16 of 34 (397 Views)

★★★★ Novice

$116 skin than they change it to $15 They wait for everybody to spend their money than they flip flopped the rules to get more money.  I feel like they care about their customers hahahaha... Not buying anything from this company until they fix this

Message 17 of 34 (391 Views)

Re: Can I Get A REFUND????

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

lol  re read the post [Removed - CM] i was stating they gave in to people with the likes of you crying because it cost to much to get skins   and they made it cheaper  so yea  it is what it is   again EA catering to cry babies like u 

Message 18 of 34 (378 Views)

★ Pro

Are you all 7 years old? Ever go buy something, then see it on sale the next week? * goes on sale in RL all the time, usually after you buy it(just how it works). So welcome to life outside your moms basement!

Message 19 of 34 (377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

30 day return policy on almost everything you buy

Message 20 of 34 (368 Views)