Re: So???? Can I get a Refund then????

by PlugYourMudd

Original Post

So???? Can I get a Refund then????

★★★★ Novice

So if you ( APEX ) are going to do this lowering the price and rotating it through  then can I get a refund?  I only wanted 2 skins for my main but had to spend the whole amount to obtain them. Sense all the damn cry babies out here started to * because it didn't fit there agenda on obtaining them  now you made it easier and cheaper....  So basically you screwed over the people like me who actually spend money on this game.........

Message 1 of 34 (983 Views)

Can I Get A REFUND????

★★★★ Novice

APEX I am not the type to * or moan.   But you guys really screwed me over and several other people!!!!!!!  I am willing to spend money on here to have rare items because I know there are tight * on this game who do not want to spend money. and to have a item  that a lot of other dont is a cool aspect of the game....  So I am always spending money here.  And like the new skins that came out i was willing to spend the money to have them..... BUT NOW YOU SCREWED ME!  because all these other * who dont want to spend money you made it cheaper to get them and basically robbed us ... WTG  

<<<<------------------ will not spend another dime on this game EVER

Message 2 of 34 (837 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Obviously we won’t get a full refund but 250 coins back for each pack we bought would be pretty reasonable.

Message 3 of 34 (944 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yeah this was basically a kick in the groin to everyone who bought packs to get the Path Wraith, and Lifeline skins.

Message 4 of 34 (926 Views)

★★ Pro

@inferno2498373 

Full refund in USD = The right thing, but it’s never going to happen.

Full refund in Apex coins (take my IC skins) = Trust greatly restored, would probably buy again - especially since I’m stuck with Apex coins Standard smile

Partly refund or no refund at all = Petty theft, plain and simple. 

Message 5 of 34 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@-BiA-Pesqez here, i had to fix it for you

Full refund in USD= NO WAY IN HELL THATS EA DOING

Full refund in Apex Coins (take my IC skins)= NO WAY IN HELL THATS EAs DOING

Party refund or no refund at all= EAs Business Model ;D
Message 6 of 34 (895 Views)

★★ Expert
@Bonziii-TwitchTv since you want to call them cry babies, may I point out the fact that you are doing the same? or is that not allowed?

You spent money of your own free will.

And you say you spent the whole amount to obtain them, what does that mean? You dropped $170? If so, money doesn't seem like an issue to you and therefor you shouldn't really be crying about this.

I believe a refund is due but to those who did not go ahead and just obtain all the event items and now regret it.
Message 7 of 34 (889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Bonziii-TwitchTv wrote:

So if you ( APEX ) are going to do this lowering the price and rotating it through  then can I get a refund?  I only wanted 2 skins for my main but had to spend the whole amount to obtain them. Sense all the damn cry babies out here started to * because it didn't fit there agenda on obtaining them  now you made it easier and cheaper....  So basically you screwed over the people like me who actually spend money on this game.........

I spend money on this game, but I'm not spending that kind of money for some pixels in a computer game, no matter how good the skins look. I've bought both battle passes and loot crates along the way but drew the line at IC.

I actually find it disturbing that you would spend 3 figure sum of money to acquire skins for a FPS character that you never see. If it was third person I'd look at it slightly differently.

Oh and please stop with the cry baby comments... as you are here crying yourself. 

The skins you bought were worth the price you paid for them at the time (otherwise you wouldn't have bought them)? Nobody gets a refund for the (insert item here, be it car, PC, stereo, mobile device) that they bought last week but it's now gone on sale.

Now you're here crying, while calling others cry babies?

Message 8 of 34 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Silz616 ..far fetched example don’t u think?

Respawn announced a limited run of skins only obtainable by following a certain scheme which most likely would involve a whole lot of dollars.

..couple of days later these skins are in the shop?

@Bonziii-TwitchTv , myself and many others got [Removed - CM] and are entitled to cry.

In real life, items you buy because they are rare tend to keep their value and even rise.

They don’t get mass produced or end up in the general shop.

I am sure Respawn can hide behind the «small text», but I don’t think they will. Refund is due and it will happen. 

Message 9 of 34 (818 Views)

Re: Can I Get A REFUND????

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m loving all these kids crying for a refund. EA has been known to deal with shady practices with loot boxes. Making them a gamble. When us SMART players saw that they were back at it again with their b.s. we knew better than to give them a dime. It’s not our fault you made the unwise choice of buying a bunch of loot boxes. If you know EAs history you would have known this was going to cause issues within the community, and that’s exactly what happened. I saw this coming and decdided to wait. Hopefully next time you learn your lesson 

Message 10 of 34 (802 Views)