What in the world is Caustic doing to his traps 😳
Message 11 of 17 (274 Views)

Re: Sneak Peek of All Ground Emote

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Rubbing it off 😉
Message 12 of 17 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Adding liquid inside. No gas is as effective as gas fueled by some liquid! xD
Message 13 of 17 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

No Samba dancing for Loba? Disappointing!

@Koochi-Q , @BaldWraithSimp 

No GIF - Yuck Gross Disgust GIFs

Message 14 of 17 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@asukojoSo I didn’t watch your embedded vid but went to yt and saw Ilootgames’ vid. First 3 legends (Bang, BH and Caustic), all of ‘em were just bad in my opinion. What was with the legendary of Bang & BH being so... mediocre while even the lower tier ones I found better. Especially Bang’s Handstand push up was nice. The gun touting & BH tracking were good too but maybe I had set my expectations high.

Then came the rest. I liked Caustic’s legendary. Crypto gaming was fun. Fuse’s legendary also while his epic can be a good taunt saying ‘Ohhh what happened? Can’t control your hand?!’ (Yes I’m already thinking what my emote should symbolically say to my downed enemy xD or how they would interpret it).

Fat guy’s epic was epic, but as a skater myself I always like skateboard stuff. His legendary was something... It’s a Hawaiian or Samoan dance if I’m correct.

Lifeline’s breakdance was epic, just like the rarity. I have no idea what weird thing Loba’s rare was. Her Epic is nice & her legendary is cool.

I like all Mirages. Seriously, he’s the first and I think only one where I like all of them. I like Path’s rare & legendary. Screw Rampart but I sorta like her legendary...

Rev... disappointing... only his epic spoke to me for whatever reason. The legendary made him seem so brittle in stark contrast to when he does the same thing when you pick his character.

Fly girl’s rare is probably the most disappointing one even tho it’s up there with Fuse’s msg saying ‘whats wrong!’. It’s good bravado but meh. The epic & legendary I like and just like you said asukojo, the ‘trust fall’ is an emote.

Wattson’s rare is simplistic yet somehow good? The other 2 are good. So I’ll say she is there with mirage as 3 good emotes even tho I’m not really fond of her rare one. OH WAIT Wraith! I like all of here but her epic one could’ve used more work. Maybe if I hear the sound it’ll be better but that her hand isn’t glowing was a bummer... Well maybe her eyes are glowing but I couldn’t see that.

@Lord_Scorpion34 Probably too long to do the good moves. WHERE they REALLY dropped the ball is not doing that wiggling rear end thing that golfers do... 

Message 15 of 17 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Koochi-QA simple Samba is shorter than Octane's long 🍑 emote lol

I do agree tho most of these emotes are meh. Feels like they didn't wanna look like they were trying to be Fortnite but also rushed them out. Valk's are def disappointing & yes Mirage shines here lol. Let's hope they'll get better with time.

Message 16 of 17 (226 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 True, but a good samba takes a good while! xD

Also when looking at the comment I realized they dropped another ball but gained a gem.

Ball dropped: in the comment section everyone thought with the pole one that loba was gonna do some risqué poledancing xD. My tired mind didn’t even go there and I’m ashamed of myself for that. RESPAWN YOU SUCK! NO POLEDANCING?! TE HECK’S WRONG WITH YOU?! You want money or not?! Poledancing sells!

Gem was also by commenters: when killing a team or just 1 person, do BH legendary emote on the box (hopefully the emotes have good sound) to ‘set the box on fire’ and announce it to either the rest of his team or any other person nearby. Kinda like how you would use Caustic’s legendary as a ‘I’ll wait for your teammate(s) while I do some research sitting on both your box and my trap to trap your companions’ xD
Message 17 of 17 (214 Views)