Smurfs in Apex

by Jurdiz

Original Post

Smurfs in Apex

★★★★★ Novice

Just out of curiosity. Will there ever be done something against the smurfs?

Ten thousands of players are quitting the game and moving to other shooters because it just isn't that funny to play anymore.

The chance to win for mid-skilled players went down to like 0 % because every game is peppered with some aimbot like pro smurfs.

That's quite frustrating and also not necessary because smurfs should be easy to detect with some algorythms. (League of Legends for example puts all smurfs together in separate games. problem solved)

Does anybody know what the dev's opinion on this topic and if anything will be done about it?

Greetings

Message 1 of 10 (2,085 Views)

Re: Smurfs in Apex

★★★ Pro
@Jurdiz It's a simple fix really, help Gargamel catch the little * and extract their essences, then fry them in a little soy sauce and chilli pieces and serve with some sour cream, Gordon Ramsay would approve of a dish like that 👌
Message 2 of 10 (2,033 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

True story.

Message 3 of 10 (1,973 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Jurdiz I know that smurfing is wrong and that it shouldn't be done, but it is so fun. Murdering noobs is completely immoral, but it can be so fun. I don't do it often, I have done it once or twice in season 3, to get my friend's battle pass levels. They couldn't hit their sniper shots.
Message 4 of 10 (1,950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@JurdizHow easy it is to make another email and account, That's what needs to be changed. Phone numbers as people say wont be crap. UNLESS you have a code sent to YOUR phone to activate that account. That will be the only thing to stop it. Yeah go ahead use your mommy and daddies phone number and E mail if you like, That's called (your really a loser and can't win against people in your own level). 

Message 5 of 10 (1,944 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Cracjaw450 I understand that it can be funny but at the same time you * up the game of like 17 other noobsquads = 51 ppl per game. If too many people smurf, as it is the case at the moment, the games of literally all beginners are just * up and senseless.
Message 6 of 10 (1,920 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Jurdiz I do understand that it can be a problem. I recently had to do it again, because my account got hacked and I had to make a new one. But I ranked up pretty fast. That's what was kind of good with the SBMM thing. If you were dominating in the early games, it forced you into some harder competition, and I kind of liked that.
Message 7 of 10 (1,917 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Jurdiz

SBMM fuels people’s desire to smurf. There are no casual options for players. Apex, by design, has become as stressful as possible for all players. Now I definitely think there needs to be a competitive sweaty mode, but not ALL modes.
Message 8 of 10 (1,902 Views)

★★ Expert
@Pretzelnutcake You forgot the lamb sauce!

Do you think smurfs taste like fruit? Or would it be like seafood?
Message 9 of 10 (1,886 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Jurdiz Simply, no. They have no intention of doing anything about it ever. They added a button so you feel like they are doing something but they aren't. They are money grubbing scumbags who don't care what the playerbase wants.
Message 10 of 10 (594 Views)