Re: Smurfing Is cheating..

by Daze623

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Just had another game with almost identical results. all Gold 2 or 3, the offending squad was all less than level 40.
Message 11 of 47 (1,674 Views)

@C0nfusias from your perspective, wouldn't it be fairer to say that smurfing in ranked is cheating?

I still don't agree with you. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 12 of 47 (1,660 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Preds are allowed to play in bronze lobbies if you don't play ranked for a season. Respawn allows Smurfs basically
Message 13 of 47 (1,648 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper nah smurfing is cheating regardless of what game mode you play. Smurfing is a way for people to by pass matchmaking so they can have a more "relaxed" game. Smurfs are often used by people so they can play with lower rank friends or feel better about themselves.
Message 14 of 47 (1,643 Views)

★ Expert
@C0nfusias I feel you. Sadly most low level accounts I play with are often true noobs which makes me even saltier when I play against a smurf.
Message 15 of 47 (1,640 Views)

• @BaldWraithSimp that's an interesting point. But a few seasons would have passed to drop down from predator to bronze so, while they may be good players they wouldn't be as competitive as before until they get rank fit, and would quickly move back up the ranks with their account if they decided to play a lot of ranked

Smurfs on the other hand are rank fit now and have not had a few seasons break from ranked play. Their bronze rank is not representative of their actual rank status. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 16 of 47 (1,614 Views)

@Daze623 or which has been stated already to have a bit of fun like the celebs, it is a game after all. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 17 of 47 (1,613 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper That doesn't change the fact smurfs bypass a system that was put in place to ensure people enjoy a fair game. So yeah it's still cheating.
Message 18 of 47 (1,608 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper One season to drop from Predator to Bronze actually. Predators will never drop down to Bronze skill level lol
Message 19 of 47 (1,585 Views)

@Daze623 there is no respawn rule to stop anyone having 2 or more accounts to enjoy the game. So no it's not cheating. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 20 of 47 (1,581 Views)