Smoke Grenade

by IMIBOG

Original Post

Smoke Grenade

★★ Apprentice

There are a number of grenades in the game that do damage, but I have yet to see grenades that do no damage and help like a smoke grenade.
Do you think Apex should add a smoke grenade to the game?

Message 1 of 9 (577 Views)

Re: Smoke Grenade

★★★ Guide
@IMIBOG Bangalore...
Message 2 of 9 (552 Views)

Champion
@IMIBOG Bangalore.
Message 3 of 9 (550 Views)

★★★ Pro
@IMIBOG I'm in for both flash and smoke grenades, why not?

p.s. about Bangalore... it's like saying remove flame grenade now that we have fuse
Message 4 of 9 (531 Views)

Champion
@Alphabets No it is not. Smoke grenades are a tactical bangalore has. The equivalent for fuse would be his tactical grenade, which is not available for anyone else.

They removed the ability to stock 2 grenades a slot so they could give that ability to fuse also.
Message 5 of 9 (525 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Alphabets Thermites aren't fuses tactical while smokes are Bangalore's. That would be like putting Octanes Stims on the ground
Message 6 of 9 (501 Views)

★ Pro

Bangalore's smoke can cause damage Standard smile

Message 7 of 9 (485 Views)

[ Edited ]

@IMIBOGNo way, it's Bangalore tactical. If they give every legend smoke they would have to rework Bangalore tactical to balance things out.

Bangalore tactical is already heavily impacted by digital threats. They make her smoke useless. None of the other legends abilities are easily countered by items you can find in the game. Now you want to give her tactical to every other legend?

That would be like putting arm shields on the ground that you can loot or stim vials you can use for a speed boost..

@Alphabets Thermites are entirely different than Fuse ult. His ult forces an enemy to stay in a very confined area leaving no exits. The fire also does more damage and slow you down a ton. Thermite might do 24 damage if you run through it or get hit by it. If you run through Fuse fire you're going to lose 50 health/armor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 9 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@IMIBOG I'M down for the flashbangs, nothing like ruining a sweaty push then a bombardment of flashbangs Wink
Message 9 of 9 (424 Views)