Small Review of Origin

by bluestfalcon

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Small Review of Origin

★★★ Newbie

How's everyone doing today? This will be my only post here as it's just a review of Origin.

So I got Dead Space 3 on xbox when it came out, since then I switched to PC. I love the series and quite a few games that EA has put out. The first two games I own on Steam along with another some 100 games. I for the longest time refused to get origin only for Dead Space 3 but it finally came to me wanting to complete the collection again. I have no complaints with the pricing of the game because they can charge whatever they want for it and that's fine but Origin is so clunky to use. I wanted to get all the DLC for the game (by the time this goes up I'll have already bought it and be done with origin) but there is no way to buy a game and all its DLC from what I found. There doesn't seem to be any kind of shopping cart, so I'm stuck inputting my card info a few times. I know you can save the info but it doesn't seem to make sense from the perspective of a one time off user. Honestly, that's the only complaint how clunky origin seems to work after the few years its been out. It just blows my mind there isn't a shopping cart or a place to voice such a simple complaint other than a forum post. Seems like a strange business model to only allow customers 1 place to purchase a game then make it difficult to purchase the full game but if it makes EA more money who am I to say anything. If you read this whole thing and you aren't an EA employee, I'm sorry. If you are an employee, I hope you guys eventually fix origin for when the next good game comes out from you guys whenever that may be. 

Message 1 of 2 (431 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Small Review of Origin

Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to post. We welcome any and all feedback.
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)

All Replies

Re: Small Review of Origin

Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to post. We welcome any and all feedback.
Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)