Re: Slowly turning in disappointment

by yud111

Original Post

Slowly turning in disappointment

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i am starting to wonder if this game is ever going to offer anything more than it is now... I won the Porsche 918 Spyder some time ago when there was event for it and since then, nothing is happening.

It was i think July when the event was, now, 3 months later i still have only 20 BP for it, since EA havent given us the chance to win more. Now with their latest event for the Jaguar XE you can win 10 BP more to reach 30 out of 50 BP for 1 star upgrade...but hey, guess what, it is almost impossible to do it if you dont spend a significant amount of gold, so practically more money. Not to mention that the last 3-4 events of day 5 are made to be impossible to win with one ticket so you need a lot of tickets just for them. However when we all won the Dodge Demon, we all won a car that is easy and cheap to upgrade and now every 3 out of 4 of this cars beat my Porsche 918 Spyder and this is impossibly annoying. I will obviously have to wait for maybe 5-6 months more, just to upgrade with 1 more star my Porsche... Every day i play the game, for months now and it is always the same, Blackridge seasons have the same prizes and are quite boring to play after the first 5-10 days. My Porsche will take years to be able to max it and a lot of money, which i am starting to lose point, why i pay. Everyday the same thing, every season the same thing, just a few new cars every month and that is it. Now i already lost day 5 for the Jaguar, which means i will not have 30 BP, so maybe another 3-4 months for this 1 star upgrade... I dont see logic in this, they give 15 BP for the McLaren P1 with every Blackridge season but no BP for the Porsche. I dont think it is normal to have to wait for 1 star upgrade half an year, and all you can do during that time is to repeat same things and races everyday. I lost my interest in this game for just 3 months, i am seriously thinking or deleting it from my phone, that will save my money and it will save me from getting bored every time i start it on the phone. You seriously need to think of a way to keep us (the players who pay and play everyday) interested in the game. My only interest for the past month was for upgrading the Porsche, but seeing now that it will take 4-5 months more, i dont intend on waiting to do it...

Message 1 of 2 (423 Views)

Re: Slowly turning in disappointment

★★★★★ Apprentice

@stivimoi wrote:

i am starting to wonder if this game is ever going to offer anything more than it is now... I won the Porsche 918 Spyder some time ago when there was event for it and since then, nothing is happening.

It was i think July when the event was, now, 3 months later i still have only 20 BP for it, since EA havent given us the chance to win more.

Unfortunately the point you raised is normal in this game!

Have a look at my post in this thread and you'll see how many of the cars I won in SE's are exactly in the same situation as your Spyder:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/What-special-event-car-blueprints-do-you-need/m-p/55249...

And of course I'm not alone. Practically all players of this game are in the same boat simply because EA do not release BP's replays often enough.

@stivimoi wrote:

...but hey, guess what, it is almost impossible to do it if you dont spend a significant amount of gold, so practically more money...

Not necessarily. You don't have to spend real world money if you don't want to.

You can earn 30-35 gold every day by completing the daily assignments and by watching some ads. If you don't spend your gold on anything else (and there's really no reason to...) then you can accumulate enough gold to help you buy extra tickets in SE's.

@stivimoi wrote:

I will obviously have to wait for maybe 5-6 months more, just to upgrade with 1 more star my Porsche...

Personally I think it will take you a lot longer...

@stivimoi wrote:

I dont think it is normal to have to wait for 1 star upgrade half an year, and all you can do during that time is to repeat same things and races everyday.

You are 100% correct.

Couln't agree more!

Message 2 of 2 (381 Views)