Slow updates

by MyCanklesHurt

Original Post

Slow updates

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This 1 update a month isn't going to fly, you guy will drive the player base away and kill your own game.

Bugs that should be patched out stay around too long, for example, footsteps being very inconsistent, Gibraltar and caustic taking health damage through shields.

Lack of content, people are syaing their bored of the game because there is nothing new or interesting, once you reach level 100 and 110 on BP there is zero incentive to play anymore.

Its been 3 months since the launch of apex and whats new? A new gun, a lazily done battle pass and thats its, pretty disappointing start to what could have been an amazing game.

Lets not forget that you are letting hackers run rampant through your game with little to no effort in stopping them.

Message 1 of 13 (528 Views)

Re: Slow updates

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You're telling the truth bro. Played 300 hours now I don't have any reason to continue, reach level 200, finished trash battle pass, nothing new, super slow update, cheating everywhere. Im done with this * bro.

Message 2 of 13 (495 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@DuSenpaii wrote:

You're telling the truth bro. Played 300 hours now I don't have any reason to continue, reach level 200, finished trash battle pass, nothing new, super slow update, cheating everywhere. Im done with this * bro.

Yet your still here ?

Message 3 of 13 (486 Views)

★ Guide

I slightly agree. They need to provide quicker updates in relation to the glitches & bugs.There is no reason there should be exploits and issues that linger as long as they do. I'm ok with the longer wait on content because I would rather have the content to be meaningful and bug free, if that's even possible.  

Message 4 of 13 (434 Views)

★★★ Guide

The battle pass after a certain level should give something every 10 levels crafting materials it should never end.

Message 5 of 13 (419 Views)

★★★ Guide

There is no excuse but laziness why they don't fix bugs especially pathfinders hitbox it's an issue they caused.. it's so broken leaving that in the game.

Message 6 of 13 (418 Views)

★ Pro
@BoaFang7 that's exactly what they are doing with ALOT of other stuff being added. Maybe go read the upcoming update.
Message 7 of 13 (397 Views)

★★★ Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELL2w-O_Vek

Why doesn't it let me post videos on here, or is that not allowed? 

I read the upcoming update, it's coming soon bug fixes that they been sitting on. Point is though Pathfinder should have been taken out of the game until fixed or reverted to his previous hitbox at the least and look at that fortify bug, that's today that is, bug that has been in game since their last update.

Message 8 of 13 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

If you've been following anything they've been saying you would know they are very much working on the cheating problem, as well as the bugs. But expecting more than one update a month is asking a little too much. What do you expect, an update every day? 

I do agree that the content for the battle pass as well as rewards for levels is a bit lackluster, but I hear the next bp will have much more content and be much better (crossing fingers). 

Message 9 of 13 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@BoaFang7 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELL2w-O_Vek

Why doesn't it let me post videos on here, or is that not allowed? 

I read the upcoming update, it's coming soon bug fixes that they been sitting on. Point is though Pathfinder should have been taken out of the game until fixed or reverted to his previous hitbox at the least and look at that fortify bug, that's today that is, bug that has been in game since their last update.

If you want to include a video in a post, while you are composing your comment click on the "Insert a video" button. If you're posting a YouTube video click on "FROM THE WEB" and then paste your link into the field where it says "Video URL". Then click "preview". If you can see your video click "submit". Your video should then appear in the body of your message.

Alternatively, you may choose to include your video as a hyperlink like this: here.

Message 10 of 13 (348 Views)