Re: Skydive trails

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skydive trails

★ Novice

Anyone know if skydive trails will be again available from diamond?or is only for master and predator?

If is no more maybe they will add in season 8 i hope

Message 1 of 5 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert
@sherkan892 Can’t confirm or deny until we see next season’s patch notes regarding ranked but they were satisfied with the numbers coming into this season so if they’re going to switch it up a bit, I don’t think they’re gonna do it with adding diamonders for trails cause that’ll likely ‘mess with the numbers’ cause more ppl will go for and obtain diamond rank.

You’ll just have to wait until S8 or the week leading up to it to be sure

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (475 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert
@sherkan892 No announcements regarding a change in rewards so I think only master and predators
Message 2 of 5 (483 Views)

★ Novice
@Koochi-Q But that is for sure?only master and predators?
Message 3 of 5 (477 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@sherkan892 Can’t confirm or deny until we see next season’s patch notes regarding ranked but they were satisfied with the numbers coming into this season so if they’re going to switch it up a bit, I don’t think they’re gonna do it with adding diamonders for trails cause that’ll likely ‘mess with the numbers’ cause more ppl will go for and obtain diamond rank.

You’ll just have to wait until S8 or the week leading up to it to be sure
Message 4 of 5 (476 Views)

@sherkan892 I have not see or heard of anything for Diamond. I have suggested that they bring back some type of diamond trails.

I think ranked would get more play if there was a reward for diamond. I know quite a few players who have no interest in ranked because they know they can't make Master and the rewards for Diamond are not enough.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (419 Views)