Skip Cutscenes on Second Playthrough

by URFIR3D

Original Post

Skip Cutscenes on Second Playthrough

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

First, I want to congratulate the devs on such a great game. I played it nonstop for a few days till I beat it. Typically I'll get bored with a game and never even finish it. Excellent gameplay, story, art, music. 

I enjoyed the game so much that immediately after beating it and getting 100% completion, I decided I want to do it all over again on a harder difficulty. I started a new game only to realize I'm going to need to sit through a 15-minute intro that unskippable along with every other cutscene in the game.

I fully understand why the devs don't want people skipping cutscenes since the story is so integral to the game, but please allow us to skip it the second time around. Maybe allow it as an unlockable option once you beat the game.  Or check for saved data of a completed game to allow us to hold a button during a cutscene to skip it. 

Not allowing players to skip cutscenes the second time around only makes those players not want to play the game anymore. I know it's the exact reason I often wouldn't want to replay games like Assassins Creed, yet enjoyed replaying Arkham Knight series. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,151 Views)

Re: Skip Cutscenes on Second Playthrough

★★★ Newbie

Amen to that.... I was looking to replay the game but I gave up for this reason.

to Bad EA will ever listen to their players

Message 2 of 2 (1,389 Views)