Re: Skins and melee weapons

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Skins and melee weapons

★★★ Newbie

Will we be able to buy skins and melee weapons like we can vehicles and guns? Would like to see this in the game.

Message 1 of 6 (724 Views)

Hello @deezbootz

There will be melee weapon in another Tides of War mission, so if any player will not complete it, he will be able to purchase it later in Company..

I believe that there are more melee weapons that are coming to the game.

Do you think skins on melee weapons.?
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 6 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hey @deezbootz 

When they released their plan for player cosmetics, it showed Epic rarity player skins as being purchasable with both Battlefield Currency AND CC. They can't currently be bought with CC but should at a later date - it's been confirmed they will also be made available through progression rewards at a later date.

I don't know anything about weapon skins but any ToW weapon that you couldn't obtain before should be put on rotation in the armoury at a later date.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 6 (702 Views)

★ Guide
@TTZ_Dipsy Are tides of war melee weapons removed from the game completely?
Message 4 of 6 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JaimeBentley 

We don't know maybe they can appear later in an other mission or will can buy it in inventory but actually we have no more info as the fire axe for example.

Message 5 of 6 (573 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes! Skins and melee weapons are now available to purchase. 

Skins can either be purchased as sets in your Armory, or as individual pieces in your Company.

The melee weapons that you can purchase were rewards from previous Tides of War missions. If you missed a melee weapon, it is now available to buy in your Company.

Message 6 of 6 (425 Views)