Re: Skin transfer?

Community Manager

Glad to have been of help @BROSAURS.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 32 (903 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It has been more than a year since the original post and I'm now here because I have the same issue. I have a lot of good stuff on my Xbox account including the wraith heirloom. Will it ever be a thing if we can transfer our skins. I had a bunch of things but what I would really like most are my wraith skins and the heirloom. I would be fine with losing the other stuff I had (even though it would be disappointing) all I really want are my wraith skins and heirloom. Is heir someone i can talk to about this?

Message 12 of 32 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

feel the same its so annoying spent loads on this game on xbox because thats where all my mates played to now play on pc and have so many wasted skins i cant obtain anymore, so many other games allow this feature, all my stats and stuff meant a reasonable amount

Message 13 of 32 (762 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've "invested' a good $700 into Apex on my Xbox. I thought it would do the company good all while I gained skins I liked. But all that is out the window now that I moved onto PC. We shouldn't be punished for changing/upgrading platforms. I do understand it may be difficult but has it not been in the works for a minute? All I want is to see what I have worked and payed for. Please 

Message 14 of 32 (677 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is the account I use on Xbox; But when logged in on PC it displays nothing. What do I do? 

Message 15 of 32 (671 Views)

★ Novice

It’s 2020 where is the transferable skin button?

Message 16 of 32 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
You guys are talking about a skin transplant. You guys are sick! Save the procedure for the ppl who actually need it you selfish ppl!

XD
Message 17 of 32 (613 Views)

Champion

@AClDSHR00MS  Your content is linked to your console along with your profile. Thats why you can't access it.

The same infornation dark disclosed originally Is still applicable now, no further info regarding cross save at this time unfortunately folks.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 32 (607 Views)

★ Novice

This game is trash. Transferring progression is one thing i can see taking some time. But skins? If i can log on and buy the skins on my pc account, it should be very simple to just give them to me anyways.

EA shows they take forever to do things, look how long it took for crossplay to come out.... Youd think with crossplay taking over a  year to come out they would have at least added account item transfers.

But alas yall suckkkk haha, havent played apex since back in the day when you used to land and run into 20 different types of stabilizers and common extended mags.... too funny

Message 19 of 32 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 2021 and they still disappointing.

Message 20 of 32 (398 Views)