Re: Skill based match making

by VisualfEX

Original Post

Skill based match making

★★★ Newbie

I don't consider myself to be a good player, but I know I'm not terrible. This game is getting a lot harder to enjoy when you are thrown into games with people who are beyond yourself skill level all the time. Seeing mr ttv with 3000 kills as the champ every round is very discouraging and makes the game a lot less fun because my chances of actually winning drop to about zero at that point. If a ranking system isn't put into place, I'm pretty sure im gonna be done with this game

Message 1 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★ Guide

there are ppl who still play this game for win? :D just play for fun get as mutch kills as you can and go to next match winning doesnt give anythiong in this game :D

Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i think match making system is so unfair too. all time we play with 3 -5k kill players. i am nearly level 60 and at total i have around 150 kill this mean i am not fast or good player. i just wanna make fair matches. i don't see enemies and get 1 shot... purple armor but die in 1 sec... when fair opponents come, game is so funny, playable but just at 1/30 match, this happen so i am unhappy when i am playing. i just wait new updates and try 4-5 match if it is same, i stop to play again. Please make a fair matchmaking system... maybe it could be Kill number / game number kill raito... Good  days.

Message 3 of 4 (167 Views)

★★ Guide

Guys...You have no reason to be discouraged by people with 3-5-7-8-10k+ kills...This game has been out for a few months now so MOST people have over 1k kills on some legend at least. You guys probably just started playing very late most players that play the game have been here since the beginning. Are you guys level 100? If not you shouldn't play ranked mode anyway and just play normal matches (which they will never fix to be off skill) because they are just normal games so there isn't suppose to be balance cause it's for fun. When you play ranked it isn't perfectly balanced either but thats why I recommend being level 100+ BEFORE joining ranked. I already made a post that they shouldn't even allow ranked mode until level 100 for this reason a lot of you are newer and not ready even for Bronze.

Remember having all those kills also doesn't mean your good just means you could have played a lot. Kills aren't hard to get so if you play every day since launch even if your horrible you can easily pass 1-3k+ kills just from playing period.

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)