Re: Skill Tree Question?

by MrFragManiac

Original Post

Skill Tree Question?

★★ Novice

Skill Tree question? 

I would like to start off with I love this game. Please do not screw it up like Battle Front with micro-transactions!!!! 

My question is will it be possible to, or will it be available in a patch to unlock the next set of  or parts of the skill tree? Or has that even been developed yet? 

Here again, I think all in all it is a good refreshing Star Wars game. It has the feel of "Lessons Learned" from the other Star Wars games. 

On a side note, I love that it not a MMO, per say. I love playing console games that are local to the machine and not forced to have to play online. I know that it will probably be possible future option.  

Message 1 of 14 (1,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @efbishopsa,

I'm not sure what you mean? ^^

Playing through JFO myself I was able to complete the skill tree fully. This happens by playing through the game and progressing with the story. Have you completed the story?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 14 (1,065 Views)

★★ Novice

EA_Lanna,

The skills tree looks like it has more to it. I have maxed out the current skills tree. It looks like it could go deeper. That is was what I was referring to. 

Thanks for the quick response. 

Message 3 of 14 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@efbishopsa

Once you get ALL the skills, it's easily enough. To put it another way, if a 62 yr old fart like me with aged reflexes, dexterity and minimal counter/saber finesse, can beat it on Grand Master, you'd no doubt be overpowered to have more skills. A lot of the skills I didn't even use.

Message 4 of 14 (1,033 Views)

EA DICE Team

@MrFragManiac wrote:

Once you get ALL the skills, it's easily enough. To put it another way, if a 62 yr old fart like me with aged reflexes, dexterity and minimal counter/saber finesse, can beat it on Grand Master, you'd no doubt be overpowered to have more skills. A lot of the skills I didn't even use.

I feel so outplayed right now... Devil

Message 5 of 14 (978 Views)

★ Guide

"I feel so outplayed right now..."

LOL, not so sure about that. I had many a face palm clumsy moments myself, even on the default difficulty mode. Sometimes it's more about determination than skill.

Message 6 of 14 (959 Views)

EA DICE Team

@MrFragManiac wrote:

"I feel so outplayed right now..."

LOL, not so sure about that. I had many a face palm clumsy moments myself, even on the default difficulty mode. Sometimes it's more about determination than skill.

That sounds very Jedi to me :D

Message 7 of 14 (938 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, you are correct, I beat the game. However, I want to know what the extent skills tree is going to look like. 

Message 8 of 14 (897 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone 

When I started playing, I’ve noticed that besides the semicircle ( where all the current skills circles are housed ) right above there’s another full circle although smaller .. it contains allocations for more skills .... and also on both sides of that  there are two even smaller circles.

Maybe  they will be activated with the next game download or update. It looks like at this stage was only a drawing, design just in case in future they’ll be a use. Or the simple reason..... it was only made to fill in the screen and give the impression of more skills to come.

cheers 

Message 9 of 14 (871 Views)

EA DICE Team

@efbishopsa @Balente881957 

To confirm - at this time there are no extra skills to be obtained once the Skill Tree is maxed out.

Message 10 of 14 (863 Views)