Re: Sith game

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sith game

★★★★ Novice

I want to ask, to FINALLY make a TRUE Sith game.
We've had Manda games, Rebel games, Imperial games, ..., but never a TRUE Sith game...

I'd love to get "behind the scene/screens", with that I mean, a more in-depth lore behind the Sith.
How they train, what their training missions are, their tests, ...

Sure, we had a few Force based games, that "allowed" a more Dark approach, but that just was not fulfilling, if you catch my drift.

I'd LOVE to see a game such as SW Galaxies (single player version, immense large space, both space and ground missions) in which one, to kick off the game, gets trained in ground and space combat and tactics, then is send for being tested and hopefully granted the title Darth.
Then you, as a Sith, is send out to eliminate opponents, to trick/manipulate high ranked individuals, infiltrate bases, sabotage and whatnot over immense areas, you know, being a true Dark Agent working directly under some Sith Lord Ruler.

I mean, let us be honest... how fun can it be, always having to play the goodie-goodie, always having to listen to morale and ethics, never being allowed to be what is Sith is meant to be?
I sure despise that.
Always figured, a good Jedi is a tortured to death Jedi.  *grins*
Being so passive and all... they are perfect stagnation, a true insult to the Force...
Right?  Wink

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @RataplanL we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas from anyone other than our employees—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive. This includes unsolicited submissions from our fans, vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (241 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @RataplanL we’re not able to accept product ideas or game concepts from non-employees outside of Electronic Arts: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-do-i-submit-my-idea-for-a-game/

We love that you’re just as passionate about games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. Thousands of EA employees around the world are also developing ideas for new games and features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many don’t. Because of the range of these creative ideas, we unfortunately can’t accept ideas or concepts from people outside of EA. That means we cannot and do not consider unsolicited submissions of game and product ideas from anyone other than our employees—whether we receive them in person, by phone, by email, or otherwise—and we return or destroy all submission materials we receive. This includes unsolicited submissions from our fans, vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.

Have you ever considered working in the game industry? We often have opportunities on the creative front for people like you. Keep your eye on careers.ea.com and see if any of our open positions piques your interest. And if you’re thinking about pursuing an education in interactive entertainment, check out careers.ea.com/students.

Thanks for your interest. We hope that you keep playing games and keep on imagining!

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)