Re: [Sith Remnant] Official Recruitment |XB1|Discord|

by Flinders312

Original Post

[Sith Remnant] Official Recruitment |XB1|Discord|

★ Novice

Sith Empire Remnants

Xbox Club Link: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/clubs/profile?clubid=3379831851791657

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/4D7Mhfy

Are you tired of playing by yourself? Would you want to lead a group of people?

Want to have a bunch of friends online, playing games you have, around the clock?

Welcome to the Sith Remnant's GAMENAME Embassy

Greetings everyone! I am YOURNAME and I am representing the Sith Remnant. This is the second go of a clan that once reigned on Halo Reach with numbers above that of 200. We plan for the Sith Remnant to surpass our ancestors and become something truly great, something eternal. This clan is a community that spans many titles. There is a huge emphasis on growth and member participation. We want all members to be a part of our structure and leadership. If you are tired of being in a clan where you are always the grunt then take hold of your ambitions and join the Sith Remnant!

Reasons to join (not biased opinions at all)

• Excellent Officer and leadership (not biased at all)
  • An intriguing and fascinating ranking system
  • The chance to lead if that is what you aspire to do
  • A unique clan system that differs from about every other clan out there
  • A fun-filled environment
  • And Lastly, A clan that works for you!

Requirements for Joining

• Must be at least 13 years of Age
  • Must join the Discord Server (the hub of communications)
  • Be respectful
  • Have a mic
  • And Most of ALL, Have common sense

How to Join!

• Join the Discord Server
  • Shoot a message to one of the admins on the Xbox Club to help speed along the process

Clan Structure and Organization

The Sith Remnant is a clan based off of the tenants of the Sith Order from the well-beloved Star Wars franchise. While we strive to avoid the backstabbing and betrayals that are hallmarks of the Sith Order a lot of the lore is used to base our structure. We will state that it is not a replica of the Sith Empire as we make adjustments in structure to make it a more effective and enjoyable system. For a more detailed explanation of the clan structure feel free to contact me or one of our leaders and they will walk you through everything!

We encourage everyone to contribute and to take up positions and seize power for themselves. A meritocracy.

"My 'vision' is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require."

―Darth Marr

Sith Remnants Goals

• Grow into one the biggest and successful communities in gaming
  • Have community-wide game nights on a weekly basis
  • Form successful competitive teams
  • Provide opportunities for everyone to rise to where they wish to be in the Sith
  • To conquer the galaxy and know true power!

"For now, Sidious, know that you are the blade we will drive through the heart of the Senate, the Republic, and the Jedi Order, and I, your guide to reshaping the galaxy. Together we are the newborn stars that complete the Sith constellation."

Darth Plagueis, to Darth Sidious

This is a community is always growing so if you aspire to be a part of another great movement then join today. We have many openings as of now and if you have the skills, the enthusiasm, and the tenacity to make your goals happen then you are in luck. This is not a clan where you will be stuck at the same rank forever unless you are truly content with that. I believe, we all believe in giving opportunities for advancement. Your path, your choices are yours alone so what will you choose? There are many ways to make your mark. Join today and walk the path of power. If you have any comments, questions or concerns you are more than welcome to message me!

Very Respectfully,

Minister Flinders

Xbox Expansionary Overseer

Message 1 of 2 (417 Views)

Re: [Sith Remnant] Official Recruitment |XB1|Discord|

★ Novice

Master Flinders here,

We still have loads of open places within our Battlefront 2 operations. These positions offer great promotion prospects, and we are still frequently holding SWB2 sessions, meaning that you'll probably always have someone to play with, no matter the time

Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)