Sith Lords

by Retro-Pathfinder

Original Post

Highlighted

Sith Lords

Hero (Retired)

Hello!

After the watching multiple videos about Star Wars (movies, cartoons, kotor videos - my favorite) I see how tough they are. They have their own style, cool armor, philosophy. 

Never thought to become one of them? Who is your favorite? Yeah, you can name even Vader, why not?

Me for Darth Revan. He wears nice armor, mask, his destiny is interesting and difficult. I played the first Kotor a few times and * I want to have this Star Forge. 

So who is your favorite and do you know how to become on of them?

@Straatford87 is a powerful Sith Lord.

Standard smile

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 1 of 7 (585 Views)

Re: Sith Lords

Community Manager (retired)

Darth Tyranus is my favourite Stih Lord. Powerful and elegant, using unique curved-hilt lightsaber to trigger Anakin - Vader transformation, he is one of the best Prequel Trilogy villains   

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (577 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I agree. I like his weapon too. I would like to save his lightsaber because every lightsaber is so unique that looks very stupid to throw away.

Oh, I'm sound like a Grievous now. Thanks Yoda he is not a Sith Lord. Standard smile

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 3 of 7 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Darth Bane is going to be mine. He saw the problems that the dark brotherhood had with all the internal power conflicts/struggles. He purged them and a was inspired to make the rule of two from old legions of Sith.

The overall story for Darth bane is really cool, starting as a trooper and ends up to be one of the most important character for the modern sith.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

/Atic 

Message 4 of 7 (467 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would choose Darth Sidious as he is so powerful that he is able to mask his true identity from the Jedi for decades.

Not only that but he is pretty skillful with the lightsaber killing 3 Jedi Masters like they were Padawans.

He's not my favorite but I would choose him.

Message 5 of 7 (449 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Philosophies have always been one of the things I love about the Star Wars universe. As for ones that really make you think and mess with your head, my favorite has to be Kreia/Darth Traya.

Message 6 of 7 (435 Views)

EA DICE Team

Sorry, I don't venture to the dark side of the force... Nerd

Message 7 of 7 (411 Views)